This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recently, I replayed Vice City

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recently, I replayed Vice City
2 years ago#11
loved vice city...
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: VegetarianEater
"This is very heavy, and this, may I remind you, is on fire." -Moony (Moony and Broon Show)
2 years ago#12
played vice city last month. I remember when i was on foot and needed a car, i would look to the street and if i didnt liked the car coming, i would just look to the opposite way and then back, and there would be a different car coming, kinda lol.

Only thing i dont like on vice city (and older gtas) is that you can not swim.
2 years ago#13
Yeah to be honest, all the GTA games ages quite well and are still fun to play. Which is something I would not have expected with the awkward controls and all.
---
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
2 years ago#14
Anyone know what is the maximum supported resolution?
---
3DS FC: 0189-8885-0137
2 years ago#15
Kelystic posted...

My current monitor only go up to 1600x900, Vice City may go higher than that.
2 years ago#16
Kelystic posted...

Pretty sure it 1920x1080.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
2 years ago#17
There a few LOD mods that will increase the draw distance.
---
Glorious God Gamers > PC Master Race > Console Peasants ---> http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/508/644/9eb.jpg
2 years ago#18
There is also a mod for GTA 3, VC, and SA based off DSFix that somehow makes the games properly wide screen.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
3DS FC: 2981 - 5506 - 6390
2 years ago#19
I wish you could use mods with the Steam version :(
---
Are we not men?
2 years ago#20
TheWayOfTheGun posted...
There a few LOD mods that will increase the draw distance.

Are they safe to use? I am using the hard-copy btw.
---
3DS FC: 0189-8885-0137
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recently, I replayed Vice City

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived