This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

dude I love playing skyrim.

#21TerantatekPosted 10/17/2013 11:45:53 AM
SchoolRumble posted...
I don't know why you're playing video games if you lookin to get lost anyway. Just go outside it's better for that sort of thing.

Who's side are you on? This is a game website. There is no outside here.
---
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#22Ch3wyPosted 10/17/2013 11:47:07 AM
lol outside.

What are we all living in the 15th century now? Why would anyone want to go outside in this day and age?
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#23JKatarnPosted 10/17/2013 11:52:24 AM
Xeno_Predator posted...
Then you're not hating hard enough.

Yes, you need to remember these simple rules....

1.) For every game in a series, previous game(s) were/are always superior. Development teams forget how to craft compelling gameplay as time goes on. Also, said previous games are above criticism and peerless in their genre.

2.) New entries in a series must not change more than 1 or 2 elements of the previous entry, otherwise they become irredeemable crap. However, if they don't change precisely the number of elements the fanbase desires, they are also crap.

3.) Game designers/programmers have no idea what they are doing - they're obviously twiddling their thumbs/playing WoW all day. A game created by the fanbase would be far superior.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#24staticxtreme5Posted 10/17/2013 11:56:45 AM(edited)
SchoolRumble posted...
I don't know why you're playing video games if you lookin to get lost anyway. Just go outside it's better for that sort of thing.

Difference is if your lost in a video game and your tired of being lost you can just turn it off. Of your lost in real life then, well... Your just lost. Also, have you seen the show, Lost? I wouldn't want to be there in real life....

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#25SchoolRumblePosted 10/18/2013 8:58:48 AM
staticxtreme5 posted...
SchoolRumble posted...

Difference is if your lost in a video game and your tired of being lost you can just turn it off. Of your lost in real life then, well... Your just lost. Also, have you seen the show, Lost? I wouldn't want to be there in real life....

Going out into the woods for a weekend is really fun though. It'll probably take a few decades for a game to be big enough to get lost in & be fun while doing it.
---
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II
#26SinisterSlayPosted 10/18/2013 8:59:41 AM
SchoolRumble posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...
SchoolRumble posted...

Going out into the woods for a weekend is really fun though. It'll probably take a few decades for a game to be big enough to get lost in & be fun while doing it.

Well if being fun wasn't a requirement, you could play daggerfall
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#27ShadowThaReaperPosted 10/18/2013 9:12:36 AM(edited)
Who the hell is still playing Skyrim? What are you even doing?

It's not that long of a game. Is wandering around areas, that all look the same, exciting for you?
#28Sergei_DukanovPosted 10/18/2013 9:07:52 AM
went back to new vegas. For some reason, skyrim was fun but bland. And plus, Joshua Graham needs my aid. Only mormon I will ever trully like.
---
FX8350 oc'ed 4.6ghz ASRock 990fx Extreme9 8 igs ddr3 MSI R9 280x antec 750W NZXT Phantom Full Tower http://imgur.com/DKxtZXP http://imgur.com/I9vdXTk
#29Orestes417Posted 10/18/2013 9:12:46 AM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Who the hell is still playing Skyrim? What are you even doing?

It's not that long of a game. Does wandering around areas, that all look the same, exciting for you?

People actually played the game? I was under the impression they were too busy with me gusta moons and anatomically correct horses to bother noticing the throwaway story
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#30DiviDudePosted 10/18/2013 9:36:17 AM
JKatarn posted...
Yes, you need to remember these simple rules....

1.) For every game in a series, previous game(s) were/are always superior. Development teams forget how to craft compelling gameplay as time goes on. Also, said previous games are above criticism and peerless in their genre.

2.) New entries in a series must not change more than 1 or 2 elements of the previous entry, otherwise they become irredeemable crap. However, if they don't change precisely the number of elements the fanbase desires, they are also crap.

3.) Game designers/programmers have no idea what they are doing - they're obviously twiddling their thumbs/playing WoW all day. A game created by the fanbase would be far superior.

:)