This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

dude I love playing skyrim.

#31ShadowThaReaperPosted 10/18/2013 9:17:11 AM
I love it when developers strip out content in a sequel.

If a sequel has less weapons, skills, and depth, it gives me an erection.
#32Golden_GonadsPosted 10/18/2013 11:33:12 AM
I'm not a big fan of Bethesda. They create fantastic worlds (Or take them over in the case of Fallout) then populate them with extremely repetitive content. Its all good fun to begin with, but if you try and complete every sidequest or explore every dungeon it gets ridiculously repetitive and dull before the end.
#33staticxtreme5Posted 10/18/2013 11:46:00 AM
Golden_Gonads posted...
I'm not a big fan of Bethesda. They create fantastic worlds (Or take them over in the case of Fallout) then populate them with extremely repetitive content. Its all good fun to begin with, but if you try and complete every sidequest or explore every dungeon it gets ridiculously repetitive and dull before the end.

Every game is repetitive. I defy you to name one game that isn't. Also, you don't have to do every single quest and dungeon, just get your fill and move on. Just because you don't find it fun, doesn't mean others can't.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#34SinisterSlayPosted 10/18/2013 11:47:24 AM
staticxtreme5 posted...
Golden_Gonads posted...

Every game is repetitive. I defy you to name one game that isn't. Also, you don't have to do every single quest and dungeon, just get your fill and move on. Just because you don't find it fun, doesn't mean others can't.

That's the conclusion I have come to when I see all those people playing MMORPG's and the standard kill x and collect y of z quest over and over.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#35ShadowThaReaperPosted 10/18/2013 11:51:33 AM
staticxtreme5 posted...

It's okay to like shallow games, but don't whine like a kid when someone tells you what's what.

Shyrim is shallow, easy, and casual.
#36Born LuckyPosted 10/18/2013 11:58:19 AM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...

It's okay to like shallow games, but don't whine like a kid when someone tells you what's what.

Shyrim is shallow, easy, and casual.

All that , and you didn't name one game that wasn't repetitive. Calling others "whiners" while unable to answer their simple questions doesn't make them look bad,.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#37Golden_GonadsPosted 10/18/2013 12:30:44 PM
staticxtreme5 posted...
Just because you don't find it fun, doesn't mean others can't.

I completely agree with you on that point. Opinions are subjective, and what I stated was my opinion. As I mentioned, I found the game fun - In the short to medium term. Normally though I derive far more enjoyment from the slow meandering, and semi obsessive/compulsive completion of sidequests. The Elder Scrolls games... Not so much...
#38EpicKingdom_Posted 10/18/2013 12:37:40 PM
SinisterSlay posted...
xBrokenxHalox posted...
I forgot it was cool to hate Skyrim.

You have to hate everything to be cool.

True, I hate Battlefield 3 & 4 over the glory days. I am now ... cool. Or a cool hipster.
---
3570k (212 Evo) | Z77 Extreme 4 | Sapphire 7850 2GB OC | 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | XFX PRO650w CE | 1TB Black WD | Fractal Design Define R4 | 3840x1080 | Logitech Z623
#39clowningPosted 10/18/2013 12:47:32 PM
I have recently considered re-installing Skyrim, and adding all the bimbo mods, and glamazon mods and such, just for kicks. I doubt the thrill would last for more than an hour or two at most, though, probably less time than it would take to locate, d/l, install all the necessary mods.
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle