This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, Path of Exile

#21Sub TankPosted 10/17/2013 3:09:06 PM(edited)
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Sub Tank posted...
I'd say it's on par with D3 and TL2. There are no winners here.

You're wrong, sorry.

PoE and TL2 are both far better than Diablo 3.

This is what people say when they're too far gone on the D3 hate bandwagon, because it allows them to say things without having to think about them, and then everyone applauds, because that's how internet mob mentality works. What you guys are actually doing is giving PoE and TL2 free passes because they're not Diablo 3, mostly out of spite.

People always complain about D3 for being online only, then praise PoE, because suddenly that doesn't matter anymore for some reason. TL2 is completely offline, so the community is a hacked mess. Pick your poison, but don't tell me one is superior.
---
"...on a ps3 a realalistic looking megaman with a huge universe to explore rag dog physics." - Djmidnight1
#22DaedalusExPosted 10/17/2013 3:14:32 PM
Sub Tank posted...
People always complain about D3 for being online only, then praise PoE, because suddenly that doesn't matter anymore for some reason.

Because PoE doesn't cost money?
#23Sub TankPosted 10/17/2013 3:18:43 PM
Auction house is already getting removed. Now PoE is the only one with a cash shop. Sounds like baseless hatred to me.

This is exactly the kind of stuff I'm talking about.
---
"...on a ps3 a realalistic looking megaman with a huge universe to explore rag dog physics." - Djmidnight1
#24DignatoReRaisedPosted 10/17/2013 4:02:46 PM
Sub Tank posted...
Auction house is already getting removed. Now PoE is the only one with a cash shop. Sounds like baseless hatred to me.

This is exactly the kind of stuff I'm talking about.

But you can't buy anything that influences gameplay in PoE besides stash tabs...
---
DON'T F*** WITH THE SENATOR!
NANOMACHINES, SON!
#25ShadowThaReaperPosted 10/17/2013 4:02:48 PM
Sub Tank posted...
This is what people say when they're too far gone on the D3 hate bandwagon, because it allows them to say things without having to think about them, and then everyone applauds, because that's how internet mob mentality works. What you guys are actually doing is giving PoE and TL2 free passes because they're not Diablo 3, mostly out of spite.

People always complain about D3 for being online only, then praise PoE, because suddenly that doesn't matter anymore for some reason. TL2 is completely offline, so the community is a hacked mess. Pick your poison, but don't tell me one is superior.

All that bluster, you you haven't even defended your position.

Diablo 3 = $60 of crap

TL2 = $20 of pretty good

PoE = $0 of pretty damn good

Deal with it, fanboy.
#26Dark ElfPosted 10/17/2013 7:04:20 PM
It's pretty dull, but it may be worth trying.
#27Sub TankPosted 10/18/2013 6:18:44 AM(edited)
I don't have to defend my position. You've already associated me with being a Diablo 3 fanboy because that's your go-to angry gamer response, even though I'm saying all the games are equally flawed, and that D3 gets the worst of it because people are just mad at Blizzard. You've proved my point entirely. That leaves me with nothing to defend
---
#28NingishzidaPosted 10/18/2013 6:42:19 AM
Median XL Ultimatum

everything else is for plebs
#29MangorushXIIIPosted 10/18/2013 7:11:26 AM
Diablo III (when the patch is release next year>>>>Torchlight II>>>>Titan Quest>>>>Grim Dawn>>>>>>>poo>>>>>Path of Exile
#30AnimorganimatePosted 10/18/2013 7:34:07 AM
MangorushXIII posted...
Diablo III (when the patch is release next year>>>>Torchlight II>>>>Titan Quest>>>>Grim Dawn>>>>>>>poo>>>>>Path of Exile

Except I think Grim Dawn has the potential to be closer to the top of that list. It's really shaping up to be a great game, especially if you liked Titan Quest. As I said earlier, where Grim Dawn is now is what I wished Diablo III had been.
---
. . . methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient.