This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's as if Limbo and Bioshock Infinite had a baby while watching Pan's Labyrinth

#11TalksPosted 10/18/2013 12:40:33 AM
I don't think I could have thought of a less appealing description myself. Ugh.
---
http://i.imgur.com/gBllw.jpg
#12TimePharaoh(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 12:49:34 AM
schadow posted...
You forgot to quote his response.

Luckily, I quoted it right here

Mackorov posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Mackorov posted...
What has this got to do with Limbo and Bioshock Infinite?

It's called the 1920s, TC, it's a time period that I dont think you may be familiar with

ITP: Solid reading skills

You should be a reader of books, you seem like you'd be good at it.

And you had to quote it? thats no better

So you can quote me instead of quoting him, so you can quote while you quote so you quote while you quote.

My mind is my nose and this post is a tissue, cause u just blew it

Talks posted...
I don't think I could have thought of a less appealing description myself. Ugh.

"From the talented directorial team behind War Z comes a compelling tale straight from the loins of Bad Rats and Big Rigs, featuring the voice talents of Rebecca Black as the gay, biracial, religious (but questioning), chubby, intelligent, average height protagonist Shirley in the new multicultural leadership experience Friendship Quest: The Neverending Warmth"
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
....**** you TimePharaoh - KillerzOverHere
#13RPGMattPosted 10/18/2013 1:02:37 AM
TP sells out and makes a serious topic.
---
http://www.facebook.com/chaosframe
#14TalksPosted 10/18/2013 1:27:41 AM
"From the talented directorial team behind War Z comes a compelling tale straight from the loins of Bad Rats and Big Rigs, featuring the voice talents of Rebecca Black as the gay, biracial, religious (but questioning), chubby, intelligent, average height protagonist Shirley in the new multicultural leadership experience Friendship Quest: The Neverending Warmth"

I would play this and pay almost any amount for it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/gBllw.jpg
#15CourtofOwlsPosted 10/18/2013 1:28:21 AM
yes of course i pre-ordered! you certainly should too! they were generous enough to offer it at 25% off with extras! why i'm looking at this lovely bonus artbook/"programme" (sort of like you'd get at a circus) right now! reading all about the fantastical world and characters! while listening to the ever so wonderful soundtrack!

wow! they got legit big shot movie writer:
alex epstein!

who was responsible for:
eddie the sleepwalking cannibal!

and was associate producer on:
children of the corn V fields of terror!

that alone is worth $15 and at that steal of a price will come nowhere close to paying his big time hollywood salary! in fact maybe you shouldn't pre-order at all! you should wait until release (after the legit non-bought off 9 and 10 reviews because they certainly can't afford to pay reviewers like sony!) and give them the full $20 plus however much the bonus DLC will be! they'll get more money that way!
---
Boycott Best Buy!
#16TimePharaoh(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 1:31:34 AM
Talks posted...

I would play this and pay almost any amount for it.

Glad to hear that because I'm developing it literally right this second.
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
....**** you TimePharaoh - KillerzOverHere
#17claytonbuckleyPosted 10/18/2013 3:51:14 AM
Shame, the game looks somewhat interesting.

TimePharaoh topic

0/10
---
Pointing out your stupidity is not trolling
#18TheFeralWarriorPosted 10/18/2013 5:09:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#19xanthan1Posted 10/18/2013 8:12:45 AM
Is Pan's Labyrinth the one taking place in Mexico or the one that caused fansites about David Bowies package?
#20machetemanPosted 10/18/2013 8:23:57 AM
xanthan1 posted...
Is Pan's Labyrinth the one taking place in Mexico or the one that caused fansites about David Bowies package?

I thought pan's labyrinth was in Neverland?