This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's as if Limbo and Bioshock Infinite had a baby while watching Pan's Labyrinth

#21AllHailTheDead6Posted 10/18/2013 9:52:58 AM
xanthan1 posted...
Is Pan's Labyrinth the one taking place in Mexico or the one that caused fansites about David Bowies package?

Mexico(but its not actually Mexico)

and the David Bowie one is The Labyrinth
---
Steam ID AllHailTheDead
*Puts on his robe and wizard hat*
#22Delta_F14Posted 10/18/2013 10:05:31 AM
TimePharaoh posted...
Talks posted...
"From the talented directorial team behind War Z comes a compelling tale straight from the loins of Bad Rats and Big Rigs, featuring the voice talents of Rebecca Black as the gay, biracial, religious (but questioning), chubby, intelligent, average height protagonist Shirley in the new multicultural leadership experience Friendship Quest: The Neverending Warmth"

I would play this and pay almost any amount for it.

Glad to hear that because I'm developing it literally right this second.

AMD = FINISHED
---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
#23Killah PriestPosted 10/18/2013 10:06:53 AM

I thought it was Spain.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#24xanthan1Posted 10/18/2013 10:08:42 AM
Killah Priest posted...

I thought it was Spain.

Checked Wikipedia, it is Spain. I remembered it was SOMEWHERE they spoke Spanish and guessed Mexico.
#25BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 10/18/2013 10:11:09 AM
I played this game at PAX (It was on PS4, though, not PC). It was pretty interesting. There wasn't any type of enemies in the demo (Not sure about the full game), but it was really relaxing, and a nice puzzle game. The fact that your shadows play a huge part in the game is awesome, too.
---
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 x2 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD