This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I Have No Mouth, and Peasants Gon Pes

#21JKatarnPosted 10/17/2013 11:03:29 PM(edited)
TimePharaoh posted...
JKatarn posted...
MangorushXIII posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
http://store.steampowered.com/app/245390/

Are you, or someone you know, a peasant? It's not too late dear sirs, upgrade your status today with this purchase. I already bought it on GOG of course (and have a boxed copy), but I'm rebuying it.

If you don't own this, much like Deus Ex and SS2, you might as well just throw your PC in the garbage because you know who and what you are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3My4MHr51c

Funny and applicable to this thread, but just a little ironic considering you're almost as big of a troll as TP.

How's it anywhere near applicable? You're stating that this topic is a troll topic, how? Because I told people to buy a great game, and if you don't like great games you're a peasant? Seems like a logical conclusion.

Unless you're saying IHNMAIMS isn't a great game, in which case you would not only be the troll, but also decently high on the stupid person ladder.

I could say that this is Gamefaqs and one of you weird kids would come in and start screaming troll. Smarten up and learn what slang means.

I haven't played IHNMAIMS, but I've played more than a few adventure games in my day, and I understand it's pretty good, but I don't presume that my opinion of a game is absolute. You however, have made a mini-career out of making posts/threads with the end goal of getting a negative reaction out of people, the very definition of trolling. Oh, but I guess calling anyone who doesn't like a certain game a "peasant" is a perfectly innocent post.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/trolling?s=ts&ld=1220

"Slang Dictionary

troll definition

n.
an ugly person; a grouchy person. : Gee, that dame is a real troll. What's her problem?
n.
an internet user who sends inflammatory or provocative messages designed to elicit negative responses or start a flame-war. (As a fisherman trolls for an unsuspecting fish.) : Don't answer those silly messages. Some troll is just looking for an argument.
n.
a message sent by a troll (sense 2). : Every time I get a troll, I just delete it.
"

Clear enough for you chief? Lol.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#22TimePharaoh(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 11:11:37 PM(edited)
No part of this was designed to get a "negative response", so right they're you're just wrong (seems to be a theme?). A good game was released on Steam today. I was telling people to buy it. I didn't know telling people to go enjoy a good thing was considered negative. I'll be sure to writet down that helpful tidbit for future interactions. How was I looking for an argument? Because I told people to buy a good game? Common sense would say that the expected response for telling people to do something good is that they would agree. Whoa dawg, dat argument I'm so excited.

And secondly, who would be upset by what I said? Peasants. Well, what board are we on? Not a peasant board. Thus, the only people who might feel "negative" about it would be people who are only here to be actual trolls anyway. You know, like the guy who hasn't actually played the game coming into a topic about the game in order to tell me I'm trolling for telling people it's a good game. That guy is totally 10/10 intelligent and not a troll.
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
....**** you TimePharaoh - KillerzOverHere
#23MangorushXIIIPosted 10/17/2013 11:15:40 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
No part of this was designed to get a "negative response", so right they're you're just wrong (seems to be a theme?). A good game was released on Steam today. I was telling people to buy it. I didn't know telling people to go enjoy a good thing was considered negative. I'll be sure to writet down that helpful tidbit for future interactions. How was I looking for an argument? Because I told people to buy a good game? Common sense would say that the expected response for telling people to do something good is that they would agree. Whoa dawg, dat argument I'm so excited.

And secondly, who would be upset by what I said? Peasants. Well, what board are we on? Not a peasant board. Thus, the only people who might feel "negative" about it would be people who are only here to be actual trolls anyway. You know, like the guy who hasn't actually played the game coming into a topic about the game in order to tell me I'm trolling for telling people it's a good game. That guy is totally 10/10 intelligent and not a troll.

http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/1b/1bf7e538711401793601c8ed533d0d65ff16bc9e_full.jpg
#24TimePharaoh(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 11:17:36 PM
Did you just link to a steam avatar

wutisthisidonteven
---
#25FenriswolfPosted 10/17/2013 11:21:05 PM
Get it on GOG, Steam is not work the hassle as an extra layer of DRM
---
Hello
#26rwfan2cPosted 10/17/2013 11:25:08 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
Welcome to 2013 captain words are obsolete

He says.... as He Types Words.
---
Currently Playing: Xcom: Enemy Unkown, SWTOR, Total War: Shogun II
"Demon's Run, When a Good Man Goes to War."
#27TimePharaoh(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 11:26:59 PM
Fenriswolf posted...
Get it on GOG, Steam is not work the hassle as an extra layer of DRM

Except Steam isn't DRM and it's literally the same version as the GOG one.

So essentially every word you just typed was wrong.

Well damn
---
#28JKatarnPosted 10/17/2013 11:43:37 PM(edited)
TimePharaoh posted...

And I quote "Are you, or someone you know, a peasant? It's not too late dear sirs, upgrade your status today with this purchase. I already bought it on GOG of course (and have a boxed copy), but I'm rebuying it.

If you don't own this, much like Deus Ex and SS2, you might as well just throw your PC in the garbage because you know who and what you are."

Yes, there's NOTHING trollish about that at all, LOL? Do you have weather and a day/night cycle in that delusional bubble you live in? Perhaps we could send a team of researchers in at some point.

*edit* - on second thought, I'm not going to bother reading your reply, as you are going right to the top of my block list. I had initially left you unblocked as your comments in threads bemused me in the way that watching a completely delusional, yet self-righteous poster usually does, but I see you're highly unlikely to ever post anything productive and/or non-snarky, so I can do without your bitter snark.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#29TimePharaoh(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 11:56:13 PM(edited)
JKatarn posted...
TimePharaoh posted...

And I quote "Are you, or someone you know, a peasant? It's not too late dear sirs, upgrade your status today with this purchase. I already bought it on GOG of course (and have a boxed copy), but I'm rebuying it.

If you don't own this, much like Deus Ex and SS2, you might as well just throw your PC in the garbage because you know who and what you are."

Yes, there's NOTHING trollish about that at all, LOL? Do you have weather and a day/night cycle in that delusional bubble you live in? Perhaps we could send a team of researchers in at some point.

Well, the first one was a question, so no nothing trollish about it. If I ask you if you're stupid, you can say no. Is that trolling now? Just because one possible answer could be "bad", that's one answer and I wasn't leading you towards picking that over the other one. And, as we're on the PC board, it is actually implied that no one in this section would accept the "negative" answer to that.

As for the second, well, again, what's trolling? If you don't have three amazing PC games, what exactly are you doing with your gaming PC? But like I said, we're on the PC section, on a videogame message board, thus it's assumed that the majority of people in this section....are PC gamers, so that also doesn't apply to anyone.

Now, had I posted this on the 360 board, it would have definitely been trolling because that's a peasant hangout. But, unfortunately for your terrible logic, I didn't.

So to recap, guy comes into my topic about a game he hasn't played and says I'm trolling for saying it's good, proceeds to derail topic, and then insults all the users in this section by implying that they're peasants and don't play good PC games. Nice. It's cute when people make incredibly stupid claims, lose their argument, and then "oh I'm just going to block you" (lolnoyouarent). Typical self defense mechanism when someone is blatantly wrong. 4/10 for originality, 3/10 for terrible wrong argument, I've seen better.
---