This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble weekly bundles HOLY CRAP

#1locky723Posted 10/18/2013 10:26:29 AM
I just noticed how good these can be <3 Ill probably spend alottttt of money in the next couple months X.X
#2SteamsterPosted 10/18/2013 10:28:05 AM
Yeah man that's why people always recommend them lol
#3YoungAdultLinkPosted 10/18/2013 10:28:36 AM
I dunno, man, 3 Deathspank games is a looooot of Diablo clone.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
#4locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 12:19:24 PM
YoungAdultLink posted...
I dunno, man, 3 Deathspank games is a looooot of Diablo clone.

For a dollar.
#5YoungAdultLinkPosted 10/18/2013 12:22:59 PM
Nah, you only get 2 deathspank games for $1. You need to pay $6 to get the third.

I just really don't enjoy diablo-style RPGs. Torchlight 2 is the best one I own and I stopped playing that the moment my friend stopped being interested in coop. Otherwise, I tend to put maybe an hour at most into any of them before stopping. Diablo 2 kept me interested enough to play to chapter 3 before I stopped.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
#6locky723(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 12:35:02 PM
YoungAdultLink posted...
Nah, you only get 2 deathspank games for $1. You need to pay $6 to get the third.

I just really don't enjoy diablo-style RPGs. Torchlight 2 is the best one I own and I stopped playing that the moment my friend stopped being interested in coop. Otherwise, I tend to put maybe an hour at most into any of them before stopping. Diablo 2 kept me interested enough to play to chapter 3 before I stopped.

I heard the third sucked. And even if they're not amazing... A dollar for two decent games is good enough for me.