This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any PC games to recemend?

#11YoungAdultLinkPosted 10/18/2013 1:46:34 PM
Typing of the Dead. Mavis Beacon. Mario Teaches Typing.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
#12electroflamePosted 10/18/2013 1:50:33 PM
Typing of the Dead. Mavis Beacon. Mario Teaches Typing.

Came in to say this.
---
Could be worse, they could have been American givers and you would have been smothered in small pox. -fakenamefignuts on Indian-Giving.
Steam ID: electroflame
#1330aught6Posted 10/18/2013 1:53:47 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
30aught6 posted...
Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe is free.

Is it? Where? I may have to reinstall it - I remember having quite a lot of fun playing that co-op with one of my roommates.

Deluxe (it's a patched version with all expansions and many bug fixes) was made free as a promotion for H&D 2.

http://www.gamershell.com/download_3644.shtml
---
| i7-3930K | MSI Big Bang-XPower II | GTX 680 4GB X2 | CORSAIR DDR3 32GB | Thermaltake TP Grand 1200W | Seagate 240GB SSD | WD Black 4TB | Fractal Define XLR2 |
#14JKatarnPosted 10/18/2013 1:58:25 PM
Uggh....I'm sorry, for one thing it's "recommend" (if you can't take two seconds to spellcheck your one paragraph post, expect to be called on it), for another, you haven't provided your system specs or preferred genre(s) so it would be very hard for anyone here to recommend a game(s) to you.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#15MaxCHEATER64Posted 10/18/2013 2:24:12 PM
Team Fortress 2, if you want free stuff.
---
i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T
http://i.imgur.com/xUwa3va.png
#16FaPaThYPosted 10/18/2013 2:42:00 PM(edited)
Warframe's pretty fun. F2P 3rd person action.
---
"Because I realize I want you. Guts." | "....... Are you a ****?"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Malicii/
#17blakegallowayPosted 10/18/2013 5:00:47 PM
JKatarn posted...
Uggh....I'm sorry, for one thing it's "recommend" (if you can't take two seconds to spellcheck your one paragraph post, expect to be called on it), for another, you haven't provided your system specs or preferred genre(s) so it would be very hard for anyone here to recommend a game(s) to you.

Looks like you're the only one having trouble giving a recemendation.
---
Sometimes death comes knocking.
Sometimes it tears down the walls.
#18kjellboyPosted 10/18/2013 5:11:38 PM(edited)
Check your inbox in a few minutes. Requires Steam though. :)

Uhm, I can suggest Borderlands 1 and 2. The problem is, its a RPS game. :p Role-Playing Shooter. I take it you wont get those. And free, hm... Gotta pay for those.

Anyway. If you like MMO games, I can suggest a couple of games: TERA and Rift.
---
| Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V Pro | CPU: Intel i5 2500k | GPU: Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 | RAM: 8 GB | I know that the motherboard is a bottleneck.
#19Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 8:42:35 PM
It looks as if I'm going to get a "Steam" card probably next check then. Honestly this will be my first time in 24 years that I'll buy a PC game (let alone something off of Steam). I do know one game is going to be landstalker,...but might use the rest on sale games.
---
PS Plus is one of the best video game rental service.
#20wdfosterPosted 10/18/2013 8:54:55 PM
blakegalloway posted...
JKatarn posted...

Looks like you're the only one having trouble giving a recemendation.

The only reason i opened this topic is to see how many people blasted him for his spelling. I must say that i was surprised to see only one. Though i must agree, even for ESL people, spell checking is super easy, and there is no reson to not use it if your vocabulary isn't the greatest.
---
Steam ID - Madmartigan