This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any Hack n' Slash dedicated fully for combat or Xenoblade-like games on PC?

#11Goshorai(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 6:08:45 PM
AsucaHayashi posted...
i'm confused.

you mention "fully dedicated to combat" like DMC with little deviation but use xenoblade and FF12 as examples where big parts of the game in those are spent interacting with characters and progressing the story(as is typical of jrpgs).

isometric hack n slash comes to mind where the full focus is on combat(and loot).

D3, torchlight 1 and 2, path of exile, marvel heroes etc. etc.

Well I meant to ask for 2 different categories.

As in, recommend Hack n'slash games AND Xenoblade/FFXII-like games. Not games that are both hack n' slash and xenoblade like.

Sorry if it was a bit confusing.

And thanks for the recs everyone, gonna try some of these later.
---
"Burn"
Steam ID: Goshorai. / XBL:ShoraiZenta.
#12xanthan1Posted 10/19/2013 6:35:59 PM
Goshorai posted...
AsucaHayashi posted...
i'm confused.

you mention "fully dedicated to combat" like DMC with little deviation but use xenoblade and FF12 as examples where big parts of the game in those are spent interacting with characters and progressing the story(as is typical of jrpgs).

isometric hack n slash comes to mind where the full focus is on combat(and loot).

As in, recommend Hack n'slash games AND Xenoblade/FFXII-like games. Not games that are both hack n' slash and xenoblade like.

It isn't confusing, anyone who was confused by it just needs to learn what OR means.
#13KidIcarootsPosted 10/20/2013 6:57:49 AM
Goshorai posted...

Why?? Why are you looking for this?
#14ShadowThaReaperPosted 10/20/2013 7:05:37 AM
DMC4 or Metal Gear Rising when it comes out on PC.
#15sonicteam2k1Posted 10/20/2013 8:26:36 AM
Rusty Hearts
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#16Chaos_MissilePosted 10/20/2013 9:19:24 AM
I want to say the Phantasy Star Online games but...my only experience is Phantasy Star Portable 2.

You mostly hack and slash your way through maps. There are also other things you can do like decorate your apartment and such, but most of the time, you're hacking and slashing away(and sometimes shooting or throwing a fireball) at enemies.

Also:-
AsucaHayashi posted...

---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#17Cloud_6671Posted 10/22/2013 5:51:49 PM
xanthan1 posted...
Goshorai posted...
AsucaHayashi posted...
i'm confused.

It isn't confusing, anyone who was confused by it just needs to learn what OR means.

You probably could have explained what OR meant in the time it took you to type that.