This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't find Windows 8.1 in the Windows Store.

#1BitCakePosted 10/18/2013 5:19:09 PM
My copy of Windows 8 Pro seems to be KMS-Activated.

I'm not sure if this is the cause of me not seeing the Windows 8.1 update in the Windows Store.

If I don't have the option to update from the store, where else am I supposed to get 8.1 if Microsoft doesn't upload an ISO of it?

Seriously wtf.
---
http://cdn.meme.li/i/460x/5zmwf.jpg
#2mrCubePosted 10/18/2013 5:23:19 PM
I had this same problem on both of my computers. On one the update showed up after I restarted, on the other it still hasn't shown... not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.
---
---
#3wizardmonPosted 10/18/2013 5:34:10 PM
I had to update all my metro apps before it'd show up on my Surface Pro.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#4Rexdragon125Posted 10/18/2013 6:18:50 PM
It should be right there on the first huge tile. It is for me. Try downloading all the Windows updates first.
#5nhatPosted 10/18/2013 7:41:17 PM
BitCake posted...
My copy of Windows 8 Pro seems to be KMS-Activated.

I'm not sure if this is the cause of me not seeing the Windows 8.1 update in the Windows Store.

If I don't have the option to update from the store, where else am I supposed to get 8.1 if Microsoft doesn't upload an ISO of it?

Seriously wtf.

You have to use windows update to update to the latest patches then go back into the store to get it.
---
PSO- 09
#6ChetyrePosted 10/18/2013 11:45:02 PM
Kms-activated copies can't update from the store. You need a vl iso. I also learned this today. If you look at microsoft's site you''ll find that information.
---
"Beyond The Beaten Path Lies The Absolute End. It Matters Not Who You Are, Death Awaits You." Nyx Avatar