This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Major Stardock sale on its website and on Steam in honor of its 20th anniversary

#1AnimorganimatePosted 10/18/2013 11:46:24 PM
80/80

Just in case any of you may have missed it, and have been holding off on buying one of Stardock's awesome games (including Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, or Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes, or the Galactic Civilization collection), Stardock is having a sale on its entire game catalog until October 21st.

I bought Rebellion (I already had Trinity, and was waiting for a price drop on Rebellion) and Fallen Enchantress for $10 each (I had no idea how much fun Fallen Enchantress was . . . it's a great fantasy Civ-style epic 4X). All of their game's DLC is on sale as well.

So here's your friendly reminder to get your strategy on by taking advantage of this limited time Stardock extravaganza.
---
. . . methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient.
#2TimePharaohPosted 10/18/2013 11:50:29 PM
Yes I totally missed the banner on the front page of the biggest PC gaming website that has been there for two days.

Also invalid 80/80 for not having proper punctuation, so all around terrible fail topic.
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
....**** you TimePharaoh - KillerzOverHere
#3clowningPosted 10/19/2013 5:47:30 AM
Bump. I don't think Stardock makes great games, but they are decent enough, and compared to most "light" strategy games (light as opposed to things like Iron Hearts, or EU) they are actually a fair sight better in many ways (which is a sad thing to say, actually) than their competitors of HOMM and Civ.
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
#4RPGMattPosted 10/19/2013 6:00:05 AM
TimePharaoh posted...
Yes I totally missed the banner on the front page of the biggest PC gaming website that has been there for two days.

Also invalid 80/80 for not having proper punctuation, so all around terrible fail topic.

When the hell do you sleep?
---
http://www.facebook.com/chaosframe
#5Cool_Dude667Posted 10/19/2013 6:03:51 AM
RPGMatt posted...
TimePharaoh posted...

I don't think TimePharaoh sleeps.
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#6Animorganimate(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 8:47:22 AM
TimePharaoh posted...

lol . . . sorry for spittin' in your Cheerios. And let me add, yet another stellar, invaluable post on your part. I think you really contributed a lot to the internet today, and did a great service for mankind in general. I'm sure your mom is proud, and at least she thinks your a good person, which is all that matters.
---
. . . methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient.
#7KidInTheHallPosted 10/19/2013 9:00:27 AM
RPGMatt posted...
TimePharaoh posted...

He never sleeps.....he just waits.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#8HighOnPhazonPosted 10/19/2013 11:54:56 AM
TimePharaoh's douchey posts get old fast. They were humorous for about a week. He just needs to climb out from under his bridge and go troll another board.
---
GT/Steam: AncientToaster
i5 3750K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#9xanthan1Posted 10/19/2013 11:57:07 AM
Isn't the guy in charge of Stardock a major ****lord though?
#10clowningPosted 10/19/2013 12:19:41 PM
I picked up Sins Trinity yesterday on this sale. I can't recommend it. It is such a shallow game. Only $5 but after about 6 hours or so, I basically figured out that the secret is just spam big ships.
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle