The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

HA! Who gets the last laugh now?? Worms 2 on sale for $.99!

#1HighpitchsoloPosted 10/18/2013 11:53:57 PM
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/104472/apple-itunes-google-play---iphone-ipad-and-android-apps-games-cover-orange-free-pacific-rim-1-worms-3-1-worms-2-armageddon-1-swordigo-free-asphalt-8-airborne

Who needs expensive ass humble bundles anyway?
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#2MangorushXIIIPosted 10/18/2013 11:56:08 PM
No Steam, no buy.
#3Kosba_2142Posted 10/18/2013 11:57:39 PM
>$6 is expensive
---
CATS. That's about it honestly...
#4DerPancakePosted 10/19/2013 12:02:05 AM
Humble Bundle is for donating to charity...
---
Steam/Origin: DerPancake
#5Highpitchsolo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 12:10:37 AM
DerPancake posted...

Who cares? Your $1 isn't helping. My not spending $5 isn't affecting them at all either. It's not like I'm taking money from them. All I wanted was a 10-year-old game for a decent price.
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#6TimePharaohPosted 10/19/2013 12:10:48 AM
DerPancake posted...

Guess I've been doing it wrong with my 4 dozen bundles I've purchased because charity has never gotten a cent from me.

Andlolnosteamnothanks
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
....**** you TimePharaoh - KillerzOverHere
#7Born LuckyPosted 10/19/2013 5:38:15 AM
DerPancake posted...

Actually it's not.

It's for making people "feel" they are donating to charity. Not only that, it goes, supposedly, to the charities they choose.

I donate food to charity, through the local church. They are all volunteers, they don't get a dime for doing it, and the food goes directly to poor people.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#8KeyeszxPosted 10/19/2013 6:15:48 AM
Born Lucky posted...
DerPancake posted...

Actually it's not.

It's for making people "feel" they are donating to charity. Not only that, it goes, supposedly, to the charities they choose.

I donate food to charity, through the local church. They are all volunteers, they don't get a dime for doing it, and the food goes directly to poor people.

Why would you doubt them? You better have some legitimate backing to doubt them otherwise you look like an ass who hates on people trying to support a cause.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#9Golden_GonadsPosted 10/19/2013 6:17:16 AM
Born Lucky posted...

Are you absolutely sure about that though? Are you absolutely sure that some of the volunteers don't pocket the makings of a meal? Are you sure that the poor people are not just saving a few bucks off their food-shop to buy more alcohol and cigarettes?

No matter how you donate, someone, somewhere will take advantage. Its not right, its not fair, but it is what it is. Not that you should stop donating mind you - It helps a lot of people, but there are plenty of unscrupulous little sods out there, regardless of how you give.
#10FenriswolfPosted 10/19/2013 6:20:09 AM
MangorushXIII posted...
No Steam, no buy.

Boohoo. If you want a gaming client that holds your hands and does everything for you, why don't you stick with consoles?
---
Hello