This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

System Shock 2 is Overrated

#31ShadowThaReaperPosted 10/21/2013 8:12:48 AM
Sinfullyvannila posted...
See what I mean?

What? That you refuse to accept that old games can be better than newer games? I see it clearly. Obviously anyone that likes anything older than a couple of years, then they are nothing but nostalgia zombies.

The fact that I first played the original X-com 3 years ago doesn't matter. It's nothing but nostalgia.
#32SinfullyvannilaPosted 10/21/2013 8:24:52 AM
Never said anything about nostalgia.

Also, I'm a HUGE X-com fan btw.
---
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch
#33Ch3wy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 8:35:22 AM
Shadow is just a straight up hater.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#34VanderZooPosted 10/21/2013 8:45:17 AM
Bioshock is better.
---
Oi, Aussies! Shop at ozziegameshop.com or dungeoncrawl.com
#35StormKMDPosted 10/21/2013 9:01:02 AM
I enjoyed the game, but I think I glitched it up or something and I stopped playing.

I was trying to find one of those vials of the chemicals (you know, to kill the plant infestation), and looked EVERYWHERE and never found it.
---
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430
#36SpazH3dPosted 10/21/2013 9:06:40 AM(edited)
ShadowThaReaper posted...
See what I mean?

What? That you refuse to accept that old games can be better than newer games? I see it clearly. Obviously anyone that likes anything older than a couple of years, then they are nothing but nostalgia zombies.

The fact that I first played the original X-com 3 years ago doesn't matter. It's nothing but nostalgia.

Is it illegal for us to enjoy the newer games or something? We never said a goddamn thing about the old games. You are so tedious to listen to.

You are this guy. http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/rock_band.png
---
- My vision is augmented
#37xBrokenxHaloxPosted 10/21/2013 11:05:31 AM
See what I mean?

...really? You of all people are trying to defend yourself here?
---
El Psy Congroo
#38ShadowThaReaperPosted 10/21/2013 11:07:52 AM
xBrokenxHalox posted...

Why wouldn't I?
#39xBrokenxHaloxPosted 10/21/2013 12:08:50 PM
xBrokenxHalox posted...

Why wouldn't I?

Mostly because you do the exact opposite to other people.
---
El Psy Congroo
#40ShadowThaReaperPosted 10/21/2013 12:11:47 PM
xBrokenxHalox posted...

Mostly because you do the exact opposite to other people.

I march to the beat of my own drum.