This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which game should I get?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which game should I get?
2 years ago#1
Which game should I get? - Results (24 votes)
Insurgency
20.83% (5 votes)
Democracy 3
37.5% (9 votes)
Take On Mars
41.67% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Yes, they are wildly different genres, but they all interest me. I'll eventually get them all, but can only get one right now.
---
Assad is a doctor. It's insulting to suggest any doctor would actively order chemical weapons be employed onto civilians. - jabini
2 years ago#2
need better poll options
---
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
2 years ago#3
I wouldn't get any of these.
---
GT/Steam: AncientToaster
i5 3750K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
2 years ago#4
HighOnPhazon posted...

No one is telling you to.
---
Assad is a doctor. It's insulting to suggest any doctor would actively order chemical weapons be employed onto civilians. - jabini
2 years ago#5
I certainly wouldn't get Democracy 3. If your politics don't mirror the developers, you are punished for it. Take On Mars would probably be the best option but still I wouldn't buy these.
2 years ago#6
bsballa09 posted...
HighOnPhazon posted...

No one is telling you to.

Yeah stupid, we're supposed to tell him to.

I'm undecided.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
2 years ago#7
SnipeStar posted...
need better poll options

---
El Psy Congroo
2 years ago#8
With these kind of help-me-decide polls, does anyone else pick the option with the fewest votes to balance things out thereby making the poll useless as a decision making tool?
2 years ago#9
Needs a none option.
---
My fight stick: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2687/sdc10110k.jpg
My team combos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdoD7BvGUOE
2 years ago#10
Are those even real games?
---
PSN/Steam = retrohunter95.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4HQWWuqP8&feature=youtu.be
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which game should I get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived