This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Outstandingly comfortable mouse?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Outstandingly comfortable mouse?
2 years ago#11
The thought that there can be a design any better than the standard generic mouse shape never crossed my mind.

That, or it's just me being ambidextrous with mouse; meaning that I won't like specialized designs that only feels comfortable in either left or right hand.
---
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed" - Alexander Pope
2 years ago#12
How large is your hand? i have large hands, and there is not a single mouse in existence that is comfortable for me. Controllers are the same, they are all too small.

I basically use a gel pad for my wrist/lower palm, with my fingertips on the mouse. I would love to find a really large mouse that let me actually put my palm on it, but they don't exist. I recommend looking for a comfortable palm/hand gel rest (mine is from razer).
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
2 years ago#13
I'm rocking the Corsair M65 and loving it. The contours fit my hand really well, it has excellent build quality and it's incredibly responsive. Only downside is the price. Just my 2 though.
---
PSN: gibby_13
2 years ago#14
for me its the Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Outstandingly comfortable mouse?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived