This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Outstandingly comfortable mouse?

#11YukitoRamboPosted 10/20/2013 4:25:21 AM
The thought that there can be a design any better than the standard generic mouse shape never crossed my mind.

That, or it's just me being ambidextrous with mouse; meaning that I won't like specialized designs that only feels comfortable in either left or right hand.
---
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed" - Alexander Pope
#12clowningPosted 10/20/2013 5:09:49 AM
How large is your hand? i have large hands, and there is not a single mouse in existence that is comfortable for me. Controllers are the same, they are all too small.

I basically use a gel pad for my wrist/lower palm, with my fingertips on the mouse. I would love to find a really large mouse that let me actually put my palm on it, but they don't exist. I recommend looking for a comfortable palm/hand gel rest (mine is from razer).
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
#13gibby_1982Posted 10/20/2013 5:47:19 AM
I'm rocking the Corsair M65 and loving it. The contours fit my hand really well, it has excellent build quality and it's incredibly responsive. Only downside is the price. Just my 2 though.
---
PSN: gibby_13
#14Killah PriestPosted 10/20/2013 6:06:08 AM
for me its the Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.