This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC and console gamers only! Vote please!

#41GamersTavernPosted 10/20/2013 9:07:42 PM
I play all my games on a toaster.
---
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow
#42The_Mighty_KELPPosted 10/20/2013 9:10:16 PM
Typically more on my PC... but I just got BioShock Infinite on 360, so I'll probably be spending a lot more time on it. Same happened with Skyrim.
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#43Boge(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 9:17:37 PM
HouseOfBlades posted...
Kind of unfair to ask this question in the PC forum, you're just asking for people to say they play more on PC. Fail poll is fail.

It's only a failURE if people are dishonest. I guess that's inevitable in this world these days.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#44DifferentialEquationPosted 10/20/2013 9:21:51 PM
I spend the majority of my gaming time on pc. However, the games that I get deeply engrossed in are usually console games.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#45KarnRX78Posted 10/20/2013 9:28:55 PM
Just built a new PC that I was overdue for by at least 7 years. So I've been gaming on that more than console recently. Once PS4 comes out, I'll probably be on that for a while. By January it'll level out and I'll be about 50/50.
---
21B64R09E14A35K92T29H45E17W43A82L95L19S57D36O18W39N8Y2J
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.
#46Boge(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 9:31:21 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
I spend the majority of my gaming time on pc. However, the games that I get deeply engrossed in are usually console games.

That's me too, oddly. It's probably a 5:1 ratio, yet most of my favorite games ever are console games. My past favorite games this generation are all console games.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#47drakor180Posted 10/20/2013 10:03:51 PM
I'm not really sure why, but for some reason whenever I play PC I only play for 45-120 minute bursts. There are exceptions to that of course, like sometimes I'll get heavily involved in a game of Civilization or Age of Empires, but if it's a game like Torchlight 2 or Left 4 Dead, I don't play for long. But on my PS3 I've spent many a day gaming for 6-8 hours straight. Once again, not sure why, but it's just a habit of mine.
---
Why do I come here again? This place is so cynical...
#48VanderZooPosted 10/20/2013 11:27:40 PM
It varies, this year it's probably been PS3 the most, certainly is now with GTA V and Beyond Two Souls.
---
Oi, Aussies! Shop at ozziegameshop.com or dungeoncrawl.com
#49Kosba_2142Posted 10/20/2013 11:56:49 PM
Boge posted...
HouseOfBlades posted...
Kind of unfair to ask this question in the PC forum, you're just asking for people to say they play more on PC. Fail poll is fail.

It's only a failURE if people are dishonest. I guess that's inevitable in this world these days.

You sound like you're just begging for somebody to reassure you out of cutting yourself. Get off your high-horse and understand the world you live in. You don't go to France expecting everybody to speak Japanese do you? Likewise you don't go to a PC board expecting people to not favor the PC. Its not a matter of honesty or dishonesty, its a matter of common sense and logic. Implying that they're dishonest is just showing your true disposition being to that of consoles, and further so when you put down any suggestion that it was foolish to create this kind of poll on the PC board. You're nothing more than a troll, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Good day.
---
CATS. That's about it honestly...
#50EpicKingdom_Posted 10/21/2013 12:30:31 AM(edited)
When I got into PC gaming in 2010.. I stopped playing or using my PS3. I actually recently sold it. I just couldn't do it.. I had a collection of awesome games like all the Metal Gears, Red Dead, God of War etc... but I just couldn't no matter how hard I tried... to game on console. IT SUCKS. and I've been a console gamer since PS1.. up till 2010.

So.. I just said goodbye. I don't think I'll ever return.

---
3570k (212 Evo) | Z77 Extreme 4 | Sapphire 7850 2GB OC | 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | XFX PRO650w CE | 1TB Black WD | Fractal Design Define R4 | 3840x1080 | Logitech Z623