This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC and console gamers only! Vote please!

#51codyorrPosted 10/21/2013 6:03:40 AM
"currently" can be taken many different ways. I think I played my SNES in January but it might have been July of last year. So I voted for "I spend more time gaming on my PC."
#52El_ZaggyPosted 10/21/2013 8:00:30 AM
Depends a lot. Right now on console but for 1 reason: I just got a ps3, so I need to play all those years of ps3 exclusive. But normally its on pc.
#53Mega_TyrantPosted 10/21/2013 8:16:53 AM
Mainly on PC, sometimes nostalgia gets me and I pull out the NES/SNES/N64/Gamecube/PS1/PS2. Sold the PS3 but I'm tempted to buy one again unless but I'm waiting to check out PS4's Gaikai service first.
---
Bludgeo'd for hammer...
GIGABYTE GA-Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i7-4770K | Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series 256GB SSD
#54AlexKidd5000Posted 10/21/2013 8:25:40 AM
I've gamed only on PC for 10 years now. I played a game with a controller a few weeks ago, and had lost a good amount of coordination using one. Took some time to get used to using a gamepad again.
#55SzymaaPosted 10/21/2013 8:26:42 AM
I'd say in the grand scheme I split my time evenly between the two, maybe with PC edging ahead.

It all depends on what game I'm into at the time. Recently it's been GTA5 on my PS3, so my PC hasn't gotten much gaming use.
---
~Bow chicka bow wow~
I survived ApocalyPS3 & ApocalyPS3 2: Among Thieves
#56Boge(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 1:46:44 PM(edited)
Kosba_2142 posted...
Boge posted...
HouseOfBlades posted...
Kind of unfair to ask this question in the PC forum, you're just asking for people to say they play more on PC. Fail poll is fail.

It's only a failURE if people are dishonest. I guess that's inevitable in this world these days.

You sound like you're just begging for somebody to reassure you out of cutting yourself. Get off your high-horse and understand the world you live in. You don't go to France expecting everybody to speak Japanese do you? Likewise you don't go to a PC board expecting people to not favor the PC. Its not a matter of honesty or dishonesty, its a matter of common sense and logic. Implying that they're dishonest is just showing your true disposition being to that of consoles, and further so when you put down any suggestion that it was foolish to create this kind of poll on the PC board. You're nothing more than a troll, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Good day.

Ha ha ha! I spend probably 90% of my time gaming on my PC. The last game I played on a console was The Last of us back in July I think.

Also, I posted this on the PC boards because I figured most PC gamers probably play on consoles too from time to time. I kind of doubt that's the case on the console boards. And there wasn't a combined "Consoles" board, so I'd not get the best picture.

You're right though, I did expect to see more votes for PC being on the PC board. I was just curious if it actually went the other way, or if it was closer than I imagined it was.

---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.