This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IndieGala Red Faction Bundle

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. IndieGala Red Faction Bundle

User Info: TheC0ndemnedOne

3 years ago#1

Didn't see any other threads on this

Price is locked at $3.99 for the first 8 hours

User Info: KidInTheHall

3 years ago#2
Cool bundle, I just paid the $1 as I had everything but Red Faction 1 & 2.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: Orestes417

3 years ago#3
First two for a buck is tempting, even though there's almost zero chance I play them till december
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.

User Info: Carbon_Deoxxys

3 years ago#4
why should i buy this?

User Info: Ch3wy

3 years ago#5
Carbon_Deoxxys posted...
why should i buy this?

If you buy it you will have access to 4 Red Faction video games.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: Carbon_Deoxxys

3 years ago#6
oh wait... apparently I already own Red Faction: Armageddon.

Must have gotten it in some other bundle before, now I definitely dont see a reason to get this.

User Info: Marioface5

3 years ago#7
I bought it, but now my "profile link" just leads back to the sale page. Also it's kind of weird that there's no accounts or anything for this.
The world gets weirder every day.
PSN: Marioface5

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

3 years ago#8
1 and 2 are ok, Guerilla is like the only proper game about smashing stuff up. If you like knocking down buildings or blowing stuff up, it's the perfect game. I hated armageddon. Took all the best parts of Guerilla and shoved them into a crappy third person shooter.

EDIT: Seems like others liked Armageddon. Just feel the need to point out that this is my opinion before I start a flame war. >I< hated Armageddon. Not saying its an objectively bad game.
"PC has a $0 a year maintenance fee. The only money I put into my PC is buying more games. Have fun with your subscription based gaming." -SirisS-G-P

User Info: Orestes417

3 years ago#9
Armageddon was a vastly better sequel to 1 and 2 than Guerilla ever was, Guerilla just happened to be the better game.
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.

User Info: cody4783

3 years ago#10
First was pretty good. Played it randomly a few months back--Looking past it being an "Old" FPS game, it's still mechanically solid.

Never played the second.

Guerrilla was a WTF. Eventually beat it, but damn was that game dull. Amazing destruction physics and incredible weapons...You get 4-20 shots for (If you buy all the upgrades), and then have to either return to base or go to a non-replenishing ammo cache. Spent a good portion of the game using crappy assault rifles because I couldn't be arsed to RTB for ammo after every conflict. And honestly I just found the scale of the map, compared with how much actual STUFF there was to between point A and be very lacking.

Armageddon was a weekending thrill that I absolutely adored. "Structured" (Yes, more linear) gameplay with a HECK of a lot better pacing, and more in line to being a proper sequel to RF 1 and 2. Same great destruction as Guerrilla, plenty of ammo on stock to use your toys, and even the ability to rebuild things you've broken to destroy again. Armageddon was a much welcomed sequel after playing Guerrilla, IMO.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. IndieGala Red Faction Bundle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived