This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battlefield > Call of Duty.

#31gamerdude555Posted 10/21/2013 3:07:29 PM
Both of those series are boring, fps in general is boring unless it's Borderlands or Firefall.

I don't like pvp fps, I like coop or pve.
---
gamers paradise
#32DerPancakePosted 10/21/2013 3:11:05 PM
gamerdude555 posted...
Both of those series are boring, fps in general is boring unless it's Borderlands or Firefall.

PvP is still coop, since you are cooperating with players to beat the other team, unless playing against dumb AI is fun.
---
Steam/Origin: DerPancake
#33EpicKingdom_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 3:12:47 PM
DerPancake posted...
gamerdude555 posted...

PvP is still coop, since you are cooperating with players to beat the other team, unless playing against dumb AI is fun.

At least in Battlefield it is.
COD is a one man army.
---
3570k (212 Evo) | Z77 Extreme 4 | Sapphire 7850 2GB OC | 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | XFX PRO650w CE | 1TB Black WD | Fractal Design Define R4 | 3840x1080 | Logitech Z623
#34xBrokenxHaloxPosted 10/21/2013 3:20:45 PM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
I don't play CoD. People who play BF have some kind of weird superiority complex that they don't deserve whatsoever.

Truth
---
El Psy Congroo
#35gamerdude555Posted 10/21/2013 3:28:51 PM
DerPancake posted...
gamerdude555 posted...

The problem with pvp is the following: You get inexperienced/experienced players, players with lower ping/higher ping, players with better machines or some other advantage and cheaters. Shooting bots on the other hand is pretty fair and a great stress reliever and is more entertaining as then at the end of it you can say mission accomplished. I can't deny that I enjoy playing team fortress 2 as I don't worry too much about it but I does begin to annoy me sometimes when I have 100 ping and there is someone with 20 ping who kills me 10 times in a row and is on top of the leader board, that's when I decide to change servers.
---
gamers paradise
#36AlexKidd5000Posted 10/21/2013 3:44:53 PM
Both suck ass.
#37kill2thisPosted 10/21/2013 3:48:13 PM
gamerdude555 posted...

The problem with pvp is the following: You get inexperienced/experienced players, players with lower ping/higher ping, players with better machines or some other advantage and cheaters. Shooting bots on the other hand is pretty fair and a great stress reliever and is more entertaining as then at the end of it you can say mission accomplished. I can't deny that I enjoy playing team fortress 2 as I don't worry too much about it but I does begin to annoy me sometimes when I have 100 ping and there is someone with 20 ping who kills me 10 times in a row and is on top of the leader board, that's when I decide to change servers.

Although I do actually agree with you on the inexperienced/experienced players point and I also enjoy playing bots as a stress reliever, if you're joining a server with 100 ping you're doing something wrong.
#38OreoBoy206Posted 10/21/2013 3:48:29 PM
kill2this posted...
OreoBoy206 posted...
DerPancake posted...
Well it can be a casual game, but Ghost will still be better than Battlefield 4 whose only amazing thing is a scripted falling skyscrapper LOL!.

But the only thing that's amazing in Ghost is the Advanced Fish A.I. so BF4 wins

Nope, COD has a motion capped dog. COD wins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHoMzFyN-Vs

COD:WaW>COD: Ghost

Because you can send out more than one dog
#39Orestes417Posted 10/21/2013 3:50:46 PM
I'd buy the game and all it's expansions in a heartbeat if at the final moment the dog starts running as if to save the main character from a bullet and instead pushes him directly into it's path, looks at the camera and does a dog smile while approximating a middle finger with his paw.
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#40kill2thisPosted 10/21/2013 3:56:11 PM
OreoBoy206 posted...
kill2this posted...
OreoBoy206 posted...
DerPancake posted...
Well it can be a casual game, but Ghost will still be better than Battlefield 4 whose only amazing thing is a scripted falling skyscrapper LOL!.

But the only thing that's amazing in Ghost is the Advanced Fish A.I. so BF4 wins

Nope, COD has a motion capped dog. COD wins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHoMzFyN-Vs

COD:WaW>COD: Ghost

Because you can send out more than one dog

Ha! WaW was a great game but I'm not sure those dogs were animated to the levels we'll see in Ghosts