This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battlefield > Call of Duty.

#41LazyyAmericanPosted 10/21/2013 3:09:50 PM
Another reassurance thread for the modern millitary shooter.....same old boring concepts. How many times do we need to hear about Oscar Mike?
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#42sonic_rockzPosted 10/21/2013 3:41:31 PM
BF and CoD are the same things, only one is a fast-paced arcade shooter and one is a combined arms shooter.

And don't talk **** about Oscar Mike.
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#43kirbyfan23Posted 10/21/2013 3:44:13 PM
CoD<>BF

<('.'<) ^('.')^ (>'.')>

This is math.

Discuss.
#44gabeisbackPosted 10/21/2013 3:45:37 PM
ahm i know people will say battlefrrrield and calladutti are both poop
counter strike on the other hand...
#45Orestes417Posted 10/21/2013 3:47:30 PM
gabeisback posted...
ahm i know people will say battlefrrrield and calladutti are both poop
counter strike on the other hand...

...is petrified poop
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#46Sir_Meowcat_EsqPosted 10/21/2013 3:56:54 PM
Counter-strike is arguably more casual-friendly than either, so quit bringing it up. I mean, it provides instant gratification without putting any work into it.

Then again, this whole BF/CoD/casual/hardcore thing is the stupidest argument since apples vs oranges, so I don't know why I even care. This post is gonna stop the bickering for everyone, right?

They're all good, and some prefer one or the other. OMGNOU.
#47ShadowThaReaperPosted 10/21/2013 3:57:36 PM
Sir_Meowcat_Esq posted...
Counter-strike is arguably more casual-friendly than either, so quit bringing it up. I mean, it provides instant gratification without putting any work into it.

This is absolutely false, and you should be ashamed of yourself for saying such a thing, even in jest.
#48Orestes417Posted 10/21/2013 3:59:01 PM
Tell that to millions of pub noobs and TDM/Arms Race players
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#49chimichanga XDPosted 10/21/2013 3:59:53 PM
MMS = Massachusetts Medical Society
#50SlaynPosted 10/21/2013 4:19:53 PM
I don't think any of you have much reading comprehension. Obviously people who play COD play games. What he is saying is that a lot of people really only play COD and that's about it. Gaming isn't their main hobby. They just load up COD, play a few rounds with friends, and get on with their lives. Sometimes I play basketball at the gym, do I tell people "I'm a huge basketball player!"? No! It isn't meant as an insult, he is just saying a significant portion of their player base aren't "gamers" as their main hobby, but simply just like to play some games of COD.
---
You can buy a $500 console and a $500 computer and have two crap machines, or you can spend $1000 building your own computer and have the best of both worlds.