This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battlefield > Call of Duty.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Battlefield > Call of Duty.

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
3 years ago#41
Another reassurance thread for the modern millitary shooter.....same old boring concepts. How many times do we need to hear about Oscar Mike?
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity

User Info: sonic_rockz

sonic_rockz
3 years ago#42
BF and CoD are the same things, only one is a fast-paced arcade shooter and one is a combined arms shooter.

And don't talk **** about Oscar Mike.
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock

User Info: kirbyfan23

kirbyfan23
3 years ago#43
CoD<>BF

<('.'<) ^('.')^ (>'.')>

This is math.

Discuss.

User Info: gabeisback

gabeisback
3 years ago#44
ahm i know people will say battlefrrrield and calladutti are both poop
counter strike on the other hand...

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 years ago#45
gabeisback posted...
ahm i know people will say battlefrrrield and calladutti are both poop
counter strike on the other hand...

...is petrified poop
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.

User Info: Sir_Meowcat_Esq

Sir_Meowcat_Esq
3 years ago#46
Counter-strike is arguably more casual-friendly than either, so quit bringing it up. I mean, it provides instant gratification without putting any work into it.

Then again, this whole BF/CoD/casual/hardcore thing is the stupidest argument since apples vs oranges, so I don't know why I even care. This post is gonna stop the bickering for everyone, right?

They're all good, and some prefer one or the other. OMGNOU.

User Info: ShadowThaReaper

ShadowThaReaper
3 years ago#47
Sir_Meowcat_Esq posted...
Counter-strike is arguably more casual-friendly than either, so quit bringing it up. I mean, it provides instant gratification without putting any work into it.

This is absolutely false, and you should be ashamed of yourself for saying such a thing, even in jest.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 years ago#48
Tell that to millions of pub noobs and TDM/Arms Race players
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.

User Info: chimichanga XD

chimichanga XD
3 years ago#49
MMS = Massachusetts Medical Society

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
3 years ago#50
I don't think any of you have much reading comprehension. Obviously people who play COD play games. What he is saying is that a lot of people really only play COD and that's about it. Gaming isn't their main hobby. They just load up COD, play a few rounds with friends, and get on with their lives. Sometimes I play basketball at the gym, do I tell people "I'm a huge basketball player!"? No! It isn't meant as an insult, he is just saying a significant portion of their player base aren't "gamers" as their main hobby, but simply just like to play some games of COD.
You can buy a $500 console and a $500 computer and have two crap machines, or you can spend $1000 building your own computer and have the best of both worlds.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Battlefield > Call of Duty.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived