The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what's your favorite fps game before 2008?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. what's your favorite fps game before 2008?
2 years ago#1
cod4
---
You have gaming pc specs on your sig, which makes you pc gamer, and being pc gamer makes you elitist - Sami1000
#ConsoleGamerMentality
(edited by KillerzOverHere)
2 years ago#2
Rainbow Six
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
2 years ago#3
SinisterSlay posted...
Rainbow Six

I heard those were good games, I only recently (last 5 years) got into gaming, so yeah..I don't know many classics
---
You have gaming pc specs on your sig, which makes you pc gamer, and being pc gamer makes you elitist - Sami1000
#ConsoleGamerMentality
2 years ago#4
rainbow six ravenshield on the pc
2 years ago#5
I play TF2 all the time so I guess technically TF2.

A less modern favorite would be Perfect Dark.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
2 years ago#6
UT2k4
---
Pointing out your stupidity is not trolling
(message deleted)
2 years ago#8
Ningishzida posted...
your mom's bum

that's rude.
---
#ConsoleGamerMentality
2 years ago#9
half-life 2
---
i still haven't found what i'm looking for...
2 years ago#10
RTCW
---
Eli = Elite. Super Bowl XLVI Champs. Eat a bag of ****s.
Go Syracuse! Go Red Wings! Go NY Giants!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. what's your favorite fps game before 2008?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived