This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does State of Decay have replayable Endgame content?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does State of Decay have replayable Endgame content?
2 years ago#1
Or is it the type of game where you play through till the end and nothings left? I noticed once you clean out a town there's like no reason to ever go back. I don't like that. Also going back to just kill zombies isn't fun. I like events, respawning items and mass replayability.
---
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria
2 years ago#2
There's supposed to be a DLC sandbox mode coming. I think the lore justification is that you load up on a bus, move away, and then the game just gives you a refreshed map. Other than that, I don't think there's much other than the typical zombie population management missions. Ammo, building materials, and medicine become scarce after a while, since you can grow your own food and convert it into fuel.
---
If AMD goes down Intel might safely release i9 for $300 and i7 for $200 and i5 for $100 and i3 for free. - su27Chaos<
2 years ago#3
I found that there was a lack of content personally.

Beat it and I'm done. It was OK--that's as far as I'll go.
---
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3
2 years ago#4
Currently it ends at the end. The DLC has a Survival mode which when you complete the map, you move on to another harder version, this continues until you lose everyone.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does State of Decay have replayable Endgame content?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived