This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does State of Decay have replayable Endgame content?

#1TerantatekPosted 10/21/2013 4:55:45 PM
Or is it the type of game where you play through till the end and nothings left? I noticed once you clean out a town there's like no reason to ever go back. I don't like that. Also going back to just kill zombies isn't fun. I like events, respawning items and mass replayability.
---
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#2Knight2520Posted 10/21/2013 4:59:31 PM
There's supposed to be a DLC sandbox mode coming. I think the lore justification is that you load up on a bus, move away, and then the game just gives you a refreshed map. Other than that, I don't think there's much other than the typical zombie population management missions. Ammo, building materials, and medicine become scarce after a while, since you can grow your own food and convert it into fuel.
---
If AMD goes down Intel might safely release i9 for $300 and i7 for $200 and i5 for $100 and i3 for free. - su27Chaos<
#3Logical_OnePosted 10/21/2013 5:17:02 PM
I found that there was a lack of content personally.

Beat it and I'm done. It was OK--that's as far as I'll go.
---
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3
#4CatToyPosted 10/21/2013 5:35:07 PM
Currently it ends at the end. The DLC has a Survival mode which when you complete the map, you move on to another harder version, this continues until you lose everyone.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.