This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is WarFrame now? Heard mixed opinions.

#1TheBlueDeathPosted 10/21/2013 5:27:52 PM
Heard it was grindy and unfun.

Also heard it felt unique and had good missions..

Want more opinions.

Debating on playing it or Warface that just come out.

Ironic that its either Warface or Warframe.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#2The_AntiGrimPosted 10/21/2013 5:54:36 PM
I noticed that there was some good features in it. but then I also noticed there were some bad features.

like, its good, but bad
---
Sidekick to the famous DarkHero
#3JKatarnPosted 10/21/2013 5:54:51 PM
Why don't you download it and try it yourself? It is free after all.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#4-GhosT-Posted 10/21/2013 6:02:29 PM
Well. Warface has PVP.

Warframe is PvE.

Now that that's settled, Warframe has great features, but does suffer from grindyness.

I Haven't played Warface, but it looks like a COD 4 clone from what I can see.

Warframe is a tiny game (in terms of actual game size), but it spans a lot of dungeons. You could probably get both. Why not?
---
I'm A Man of Principles, Damn Near Invincible
#5KilronPosted 10/21/2013 7:20:59 PM
Warframe is not as grindy as it was months ago, but there is still a grind to it. It's a fun game though, I've enjoyed playing it since last May. There are several types of missions that can be fun to blaze through, the endless defense missions as well as survival missions are a blast with a good group. Definitely would say you should just give it a shot, but I'm going to warn you not to choose Loki as your starter. When they say he is for advanced players, they mean it.
---
A duck walks into a doctor's office and says, "Quack!"
#6Knighted DragonPosted 10/21/2013 7:34:20 PM
It's fun in co-op with a friend for like 30 minutes to maybe an hour but that's the absolute most I can stand. The game is fun to play but it's a crazy grind fest and I don't even usually mind grinding in games, and it's overflowing with bugs, or it was the last time I played it and encountered no less than three game breaking bugs that required me to completely close the game and restart it.
---
Matthew 7:21
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg
#7AllGodsDiePosted 10/21/2013 7:56:15 PM
Complaining about the grinding is a joke by people who don't understand the game. There is literally nothing to do but grind, like what else would you actually do in this game? Complaining that it has too much grinding is like complaining about grinding in a loot rpg game, it makes zero sense. The whole purpose of the game is to grind weapons/warframes/mods/levels. The cod kids who play it don't seem to understand that and their cries fill the forums whenever it takes them more than a hour to get newly released content drops.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#8biohazard1775Posted 10/21/2013 8:59:35 PM
Warframe is decent. Make sure to play it with other people which aren't hard to find.
---
http://i.imgur.com/nrx65Pw.jpg
We should take away their metal boxes!
#9YoungAdultLinkPosted 10/22/2013 12:09:22 AM
I had a lot of fun when I was playing it before I moved. After 3 months off, though, I just don't find myself gravitating towards it. I'm moving towards less of the horde mode, I suppose, since that's what my favorite maps were in that game.

I'd say it's definitely worth trying, though. I won't say that any game I sunk 100+ hours into doesn't at least deserve a try.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
#10YoungAdultLinkPosted 10/22/2013 12:12:31 AM
AllGodsDie posted...
Complaining about the grinding is a joke by people who don't understand the game. There is literally nothing to do but grind, like what else would you actually do in this game? Complaining that it has too much grinding is like complaining about grinding in a loot rpg game, it makes zero sense. The whole purpose of the game is to grind weapons/warframes/mods/levels. The cod kids who play it don't seem to understand that and their cries fill the forums whenever it takes them more than a hour to get newly released content drops.

CoD fans don't complain about grinding, it's what they do. Get to level 50, reset their stats, and do it all over again. The game wouldn't make such a big deal over all your points and every reward if you couldn't do it over and over again.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya