This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you use a tablet more than your PC?

#11TimePharaohPosted 10/22/2013 3:04:09 AM
ATARIJAWA posted...
No because I'm not a 13 year old girl.

---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
....**** you TimePharaoh - KillerzOverHere
#12_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 10/22/2013 3:11:47 AM
Not really. I just use the tablet when I am on the couch to find something fast, or when I want to watch something and not sit behind the TV or computer.

I would say that for me
70% PC
20% Smartphone
10% Tablet
When it comes to webbrowsing.

For me, the convenience of the keyboard is why I do most things behind my PC. Sending an e-mail, leaving a post on a message-board, or even trying to find information about something is just much faster on PC.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#13InTheEyesOfFirePosted 10/22/2013 3:28:40 AM
No tablet. I don't get them. Generally what people are using them for you can do on a phone. It's my same view for apple desktops/laptops, if you are an audio/video engineer, more power to you. But some regular person who has no use for it to do all of that? Well... coulda saved a great deal buying a pc, or even a netbook.
---
It's time for revenge.
Currently playing: Vampire: The Masquerade, TDM, Jedi Outcast.
#14Born LuckyPosted 10/22/2013 3:30:43 AM
Second_Hokage posted...
My tablet gets like 80% of my internet time. How about you?

I can't even think of a reason to buy a tablet.

Smaller screen
Less power

Why would I want that?
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#15cosmic_assasinPosted 10/22/2013 3:37:45 AM
tablets are great for a lil browsing before going to sleep, i also use it as my alarm clock.
i use a galaxy note 10.1 and i love the multi window features, i usually got a youtube video on while browsing the net with chrome. But in the end my pc does get more use.
---
It was fear of myself that made me odd
#16MarceloSampaioPosted 10/22/2013 4:12:14 AM(edited)
Nah, I only poop 2 times a week, so my tablet only sees my fingers twice a week too.

BTW, I don't have a smartphone, so the Tablet is my only companion when I'm in the John.

---
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!
#17LostHisHardcorePosted 10/22/2013 4:29:56 AM
For general browsing sites like this place and various other forms of social media.
Obviously not if I'm playing on the PC but when I'm on a console yeah sure, its either the tablet or my phone.
---
"What we've got here is a failure to communicate!"
"I'm you, I'm your shadow!"
#18codyorrPosted 10/22/2013 5:31:13 AM
I only use my PC for internet because non-PC time is me time. Also I don't own a tablet and I don't even know if my phone has internet on it.
#19PhilOnDezPosted 10/22/2013 5:39:54 AM
I use my phone for 60-70% of my browsing, if not more. My PC probably gets 90% of my gaming though with my consoles getting most of the rest. Lately I've been letting my tablet run through some humorous LPs while I play through the grindier parts of P3:FES but I've been using my pc simultaneously.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#20MonkeymagePosted 10/22/2013 5:48:43 AM
I don't own a tablet. I only use internet on my phone if I'm out and I need to find directions to a place or if I want to know where I can go to get something.

I don't need to be entertained all the time.
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI