This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

any good couch co-op games??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. any good couch co-op games??
2 years ago#11
Lego Marvel Super Heroes came out today and supports it. Only 22.50.
i5-2500k @ 4.6Ghz | Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB | Crucial M4 256GB | 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengance LP
2 years ago#12
Serious Sam 3.
2 years ago#13
Jamestown in 4 player local multiplayer which allows for just about any input device (without having to tweak drivers)

Last I played it we connected an xbox360 controller, a wii remote (classic controller attachment), a ps3 controller, and a trackball mouse (which worked suprisingly well) for some great fun.

It's available on linux, mac, and windows.
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
2 years ago#14
thanks for the suggestions!
2 years ago#15

Use the filter.
Girls are scary.
2 years ago#16
I've been playing Sonic racing transformed and Trine 2 with the girlfriend lately. Been looking for other games to play but the selection of local 2 player games on pc is pathetically low....hopefully that will improve if SteamOS gets popular.
Still has a glimmer of hope for Shenmue III
2500K @ 4.5 | GTX 670 | 4 GB | TX 650 | 128 GB ssd | CM 690 II
2 years ago#17
dead Rising 2 and case zero both pretty fun and have 4 player co-op and unlike console versions have way faster load times. I think state of decay will be co-op when its released... can't remember though its in beta right now.

All I can think of at the moment.
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
2 years ago#18
I can confirm the funness (though there is a learning curve to it) of Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed for co-op.

it has split screen and all modes are playable with at least 2 people. Including the trials and Grand prix modes.

Not sure about Portal 2 but I believe L4D2 is splitscreen on PC.
Spit in the face of life and have a good day out of sheer f****** spite!
GT:Gojirra PSN Gojirra102
2 years ago#19
I know for sure that resident evil 6 does splitscreen. I can't remember if resident evil 5 does on pc though.

If emulation is an option the that opens up a lot of games.
How many emotions is people?
2 years ago#20
Best option would be to emulate some older consoles and go with those. Just not Mario Kart or Mario Party. That ends friendships.
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. any good couch co-op games??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived