This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"I have Gone Home and I have gone home but I am not home." - PC Gamer

#41Flame_HazardPosted 10/23/2013 8:43:42 AM
Zohar_Metatron posted...
shooting people in first-person games hasn't been engaging/challenging/fun in something like a decade now

What do you people do, just play something, then hide under a rock to avoid letting any new experience ruin the nostalgia goggles you finally acquired? Jesus.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#42Zohar_MetatronPosted 10/23/2013 8:48:05 AM
Flame_Hazard posted...
Zohar_Metatron posted...
shooting people in first-person games hasn't been engaging/challenging/fun in something like a decade now

What do you people do, just play something, then hide under a rock to avoid letting any new experience ruin the nostalgia goggles you finally acquired? Jesus.

It's more like I've played a lot of things. Holding a crosshair over a dude and then pressing another button to make him fall down isn't exciting anymore.
---
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.
#43Ch3wyPosted 10/23/2013 8:53:20 AM
Zohar_Metatron posted...
Flame_Hazard posted...
Zohar_Metatron posted...

It's more like I've played a lot of things. Holding a crosshair over a dude and then pressing another button to make him fall down isn't exciting anymore.

Moving a piece of plastic around and clicking down on it to make stuff happen on a screen isn't exciting anymore.

Moving my body around to interact with other objects in the universe just so I can perceive what happens isn't exciting anymore.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#44ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 10:47:49 AM
Zohar_Metatron posted...

First person shooters aren't the only games in existence. You people are so pretentious and ignorant.

You need to educate yourself. Here, start with this.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/6183/
#45ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 5:47:33 AM
Bump.