This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that you'll never uninstall.

#11_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 10/22/2013 1:46:04 PM
never is a big word. But there are games I will always keep on hand, and others that I will not uninstall until the next one in the series is released. For me it is Starcraft, Dota, Grim fandango, battlefield and Counter Strike. Those are the series/games that have been installed or I keep installing for more than a decade. There are other games that almost made the cut, but I would be lying if I said I had installed them at any time during the last year or so.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#12DaedalusExPosted 10/22/2013 1:51:24 PM
wizardmon posted...
I realized that since I didn't do PVP

Why didn't you PvP? That's the heart of the game.
#13KillerTrufflePosted 10/22/2013 1:55:18 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, my computer has pretty much always had some version of Unreal Tournament installed ever since the original was released.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#14wizardmonPosted 10/22/2013 1:55:58 PM
DaedalusEx posted...
wizardmon posted...

I've never done PVP in MMO games, for some reason my heartrate skyrockets and I usually end up panicking for no explainable reason. Doesn't happen to me in other games at all.

Actually, I did do PVP in Guild Wars 2, but that was usually following a gigantic swarm of people in PVPVP and either all dying at once or killing everything in seconds. Probably never got that feeling because death in GW2 doesn't seem to matter at all.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#15SinisterSlayPosted 10/22/2013 1:56:30 PM
Monster truck madness 2.
It's been installed since 1998, transferred from hard drive to hard drive, computer to computer over the years. But it's still my original install.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#16AtomicPenguin76Posted 10/22/2013 2:27:37 PM
Civ. Not sure if it works because I don't care what version, but I'll always have at least one version of Civilization on my drive.
#17Worknofun370Posted 10/22/2013 2:29:49 PM
Probably Starcraft 2. CS:GO May be on that list but SC2 is for sure in a league of it's own for me.
#18Worknofun370Posted 10/22/2013 2:31:49 PM
wizardmon posted...
DaedalusEx posted...
wizardmon posted...

I've never done PVP in MMO games, for some reason my heartrate skyrockets and I usually end up panicking for no explainable reason. Doesn't happen to me in other games at all.

I get that way in certain SC2 matches, usually my first match that I play for the day. I sorta get why, but for whatever reason I just haven't been able to control that anxiety.
#19LordOfLegaciesPosted 10/22/2013 2:36:04 PM
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Minecraft also used to be there but StarMade is looking good to completely overshadow it.
---
The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible.
#20Game-XpertPosted 10/22/2013 2:38:17 PM
Skyrim
Civilization V
Euro Truck 2