This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This type of inventory in games p***es me off so bad! (pic)

#11Jprime666Posted 10/22/2013 3:41:33 PM
BendoHendo posted...
Bazooka_Penguin posted...
Sir, do you have autism?

Asperger's, yes. High functioning autism.

--

TC

http://tinyurl.com/npbynkt
---
How many emotions is people?
#12KillerTrufflePosted 10/22/2013 3:43:42 PM
What exactly is it that causes so many people to ridicule and bully people with disorders like that? How is that funny? I'm genuinely curious.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#13MonkeymagePosted 10/22/2013 4:02:41 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
What exactly is it that causes so many people to ridicule and bully people with disorders like that? How is that funny? I'm genuinely curious.

Sooooo they should be the only people on the internet who are not subject to ridicule? Isn't that also a form of discrimination?
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#14yakkacruzPosted 10/22/2013 4:07:41 PM
Monkeymage posted...
KillerTruffle posted...

Sooooo they should be the only people on the internet who are not subject to ridicule? Isn't that also a form of discrimination?

where did anyone say that
---
You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi
#15MonkeymagePosted 10/22/2013 4:13:41 PM
yakkacruz posted...
Monkeymage posted...
KillerTruffle posted...

Maybe you should brush up on your letters, son.
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#16xanthan1Posted 10/22/2013 4:15:49 PM
Monkeymage posted...
yakkacruz posted...
Monkeymage posted...
KillerTruffle posted...

He meant why do people give them more **** because they have a condition, try paying attention.
#17Bigj089Posted 10/22/2013 4:23:28 PM
xanthan1 posted...
Monkeymage posted...
yakkacruz posted...
Monkeymage posted...
KillerTruffle posted...

He meant why do people give them more **** because they have a condition, try paying attention.

I dont think its that they treat them like that for having a condition, but for how they act. Generally the people Ive seen who get the most ridicule and have claimed to have some form of condition are those who act like opinionated asses. I think they deserve every bit of ridicule and hate they get. A now banned user named Createdforthis sticks out more than anyone for me with what Im talking about.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator