The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Opinions I need from you guys.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Opinions I need from you guys.
2 years ago#1
I currently have a ps4 preordered and was gonna end up getting AC:BF, BF4, COD:G and Batman:AO for it. But I could easily just buy all those games for my pc.

Do you think I should get a ps4 and those games or just get them for computer?
2 years ago#2
Arkham Origins isn't coming out for PS4 you know.

Are you asking about buying/building a PC or do you already have one?
---
How many emotions is people?
2 years ago#3
IncomingF5 posted...
I currently have a ps4 preordered and was gonna end up getting AC:BF, BF4, COD:G and Batman:AO for it. But I could easily just buy all those games for my pc.

Get them for PS4.
2 years ago#4
IncomingF5 posted...

Depends on your PC hardware and also whether you want disc or digital versions. In my opinion, I think those games are probably optimized more for consoles believe it or not. Curious to see how "ultra high" settings of these games on the PC would compare to the version on the new consoles.
2 years ago#5
I already got a pc that could play those games comfortably. maybe not super high but comfortably.
2 years ago#6
Just get them on the PC. Even if you have a half way decent PC they won't be looking any better on the PS4. Just go look at screens of PS4 versions, they aren't that impressive.
---
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, Intel 335 SSD (boot).
2 years ago#7
Yeah, the PS4 version are actually equal to PC on Medium. Some source suggest that the ads for the console games are actually the PC version running on Titan.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Opinions I need from you guys.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived