This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone know what type of usb cable this is?

#1progamer664Posted 10/22/2013 6:33:31 PM
I have a Fiio e6 and the usb charging cable broke and i'm looking for a replacement.

It's the leftmost cable.
#2wizardmonPosted 10/22/2013 6:35:42 PM(edited)

I would guess male Mini USB (5-pin) B-type, but you'd be best off googling the spec sheets for your amp.
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#3LordSeiferPosted 10/22/2013 6:37:15 PM
yeah it just looks like a standard mini usb
^ this
#4fataliPosted 10/22/2013 6:41:10 PM

Looks like a mini B usb.
Mystery is the source of all true science.
#5progamer664(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 6:41:52 PM
Yeah, google was my first option. All the sites just say a usb cable. For the record, I tried using my ps3 charging cable and it didn't work.
#6progamer664(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 7:58:40 AM
#7kill2thisPosted 10/23/2013 8:18:50 AM
It's a standard mini usb.
#8wildog2006Posted 10/23/2013 8:52:19 AM
next time, take a picture that actually shows the tip. don't use a stock photo that hardly shows what you're asking about.
Insert generic offensive/slightly racist/holier than thou/fanboy/douchebag/elitist comment here.