This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cornerstone: Song of tyrim

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cornerstone: Song of tyrim
3 years ago#1
Rock paper shotgun just featured Cornerstone:Song of tyrim which looks like a pretty interesting kickstarter game its supposed to be inspired by dark souls and legend of zelda wind waker. They also already have a playable demo so you can try it out. It only has a couple of days left to go but I hadnt heard of it until rock paper shotgun featured it.
Here is the kickstarter link:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1206086702/cornerstone-the-song-of-tyrim
And here is rock paper shotguns take on it:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/10/22/cornerstones-kickstarter-has-a-demo-and-a-few-days/#more-173776

Also it is only $15 for the game if you back now.
What do you think of it I am pretty impressed?
Xbox GT: Zarosian 3DS ID: 1848-2118-1570
Origin and SteamID: Zarosio
3 years ago#2
I think the budget is way to small for it to be name dropping Dark Souls and Zelda.
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
3 years ago#3
well they have a graphic style similar to wind waker and also feature a boat and getting to different islands so I guess thats what they mean by the comparing it to zelda. For the dark souls I think they are just trying to say that the combat will be more brutal than a zelda game.
3 years ago#4
They are currently sitting at about $23,000 of their $30,000 goal with only 3 days left so hopefully they will still reach their goal.
3 years ago#5
just over 24 hours to go and it still needs a bit of a bump to make it to its goal (at about $27000 now).
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cornerstone: Song of tyrim

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived