This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Minecraft 1.7 Update is out!

#1sonic_man00Posted 10/22/2013 7:09:48 PM
Finally! One of our bigger updates! Now we just gotta wait for the mods...
---
PC > 360 > PS2 > 3DS > PSP > Wii
Windows 8/AMD Dual-Core E-3000/4 GB RAM/ATi Radeon HD 6310/320 GB HD
#2wizardmonPosted 10/22/2013 7:10:21 PM
I stopped playing MineCraft when the government told me to uninstall Java.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#3CatToyPosted 10/22/2013 7:24:27 PM
No mod api, no interest.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#4StormKMDPosted 10/22/2013 7:27:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5lionheart5656Posted 10/22/2013 7:28:31 PM
I'm confident in saying that it probably does nothing to real significance and only adds more bull**** that people who like to play with legos will use even though I have no idea what the update is.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#6xanthan1Posted 10/22/2013 7:37:00 PM(edited)
lionheart5656 posted...
I'm confident in saying that it probably does nothing to real significance and only adds more bull**** that people who like to play with legos will use even though I have no idea what the update is.

Better world generation, more biomes, more types of trees, rosebushes, etc, etc. Also a lot of under the hood changes that most people don't care but allow for map makers to make better maps, IE the kind of stuff Hypixel has been making compared to things made in older versions.

Keep talking out your ass, I'm sure it won't just end like when you tried to talk about Skullgirls or the pills in The Binding of Isaac. You know, you ignoring reality.
#7GhennkinsPosted 10/22/2013 7:45:55 PM
Better world generation, more biomes, more types of trees, rosebushes, etc, etc. Also a lot of under the hood changes that most people don't care but allow for map makers to make better maps, IE the kind of stuff Hypixel has been making compared to things made in older versions.

They hate it when you say this over at the MC boards but... it adds things from old old mods but done worse, and lots of under the hood changes that won't affect most players and is of little consequence?

Oh boy!
#8ShadowThaReaperPosted 10/22/2013 7:52:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9ShuraYukihimePosted 10/22/2013 7:54:25 PM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Have they made it more like Dwarf Fortress, like Notch originally wanted?

Or is it still legos for autistic kids?

Is it at all like Dwarf Fortress yet?
---
I'm searching the city for sci fi wasabi.
#10xanthan1Posted 10/22/2013 8:21:23 PM(edited)
Ghennkins posted...

They hate it when you say this over at the MC boards but... it adds things from old old mods but done worse, and lots of under the hood changes that won't affect most players and is of little consequence?

Oh boy!

Yes, oh boy that adventure maps can be even better and you can cool things with command blocks. People always complain and never think about the cool stuff they could do or will be done with it, instead just *****ing and moaning that they didn't get everything they want.

Also they affect people in that some of said changes also lead to the eventual API, you know, the thing they're trying to improve the game in preparation for. Or make the game run better. Or fixing how the game handles transparencies. But no, it isn't a new feature and thus people keep acting like it was a waste of time.