This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battlefield 4 Trailer vs COD Ghost Trailer

#21NotQuiteAFreakPosted 10/23/2013 10:36:43 AM
While I do genuinely like Battlefield more, that Trailer was God. ****ing. Awful. It literally didn't explain explain a single thing about the story. Whose the bad guy? Uh... Who are they even fighting? Uhhhh... Why are they in the pacific and what happened to rest of the US Navy? Uhhhhhhh.... Who the hell are these goddamn people and why the **** am I actually suppose to care? Uhhhhhhhhhh..... WOMEN!! DOG PUNCHES!! EXPLOSSSSSSSSSSSSSIONSSSSSS!!!*

-__-

And although CoD was stereotypical 'Oh noes America gets invaded and is all weak and "crippled" even though we still outmatch all our enemies technologically by a margin of rocks to mechanized flying death machines' plot. At least it actually explained that.
---
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010
#22Orestes417Posted 10/23/2013 10:42:58 AM
Could be because no one in their right mind cares about the campaign as anything more than a downtime diversion
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#23torres007Posted 10/23/2013 2:37:39 PM
I like COD campaigns because its like playing a cheesy over the top action movie, both trailers are good though.
---
Torres man get a sig.
#24BogePosted 10/23/2013 2:44:07 PM
I voted Battlefield 3. It looks like it has better character interaction to it. Call of Duty just looks like a generic shooter without much story.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#25Psykic PetrolPosted 10/23/2013 4:15:52 PM(edited)
Both are kind of crap tbh. I prefer the ones with just (short) pseudo-gameplay footage, even if they're a bit generic and/or partially scripted sequences.
---
How do you ejaculate from plane? I try to press the buttons but I do not find it. Sorry for my bad english - Bean0
#26Fade2black001Posted 10/23/2013 5:35:04 PM(edited)
They both suck complete ass. But as for which one is worse. I would say CoD just because they screwed up BIG time in it. I mean firing a gun in space is not even possible to do at all. So they failed really hard on that and I would have to give my vote to BF4.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#27Super_Thug44Posted 10/23/2013 7:48:42 PM
Boge posted...
I voted Battlefield 3. It looks like it has better character interaction to it. Call of Duty just looks like a generic shooter without much story.

You're kidding yourself if you think BF4 (even though you said BF3) will have any decent "character interaction". It'll be just as generic as CoD except with better graphics and probably more impressive set pieces.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2Q46wvY.png
Sophie's #1 Fan!