- It can be fan made, flash or an official game (please state it)
- It can be your favourite but try to mix up the variety so if you see someone else has picked it then try to pick another one.
- State the game, whether it is official or not, what year it came out and give a small description of the game (paragraph at most).
- If you want to say something personal that is not about the game then say it (PS:).
Here is my example:
Melty Blood Official 2002
- It is made by French-Bread and Type Moon. The first game of its kind to have an engaging fighting gameplay that has the story of a visual novel. It has a great story with great characters, great gameplay and a very satisfying soundtrack that still stands to this day as it is the first game in the series (that goes by the same name). If you love fighting games and you love visual novels then you'll love this game (Blazblue and Persona 4 Arena were both based on this).
(PS: It is my favourite game for PC and continues to be one of my favourite games of all time. Sion Eltnam Atlasia (one of the main characters) is my favourite character and is my waifu (jokingly).)
The first game of its kind to have an engaging fighting gameplay that has the story of a visual novel.
Guilty Gear was released in 1998....
On topic: BloodOver ~ Nobody Lives - Severely underrated - Has been said to be DMC in 2D format. - Has awesome gameplay, graphics and music - Play as a cute, badass girl armed with a pair of handguns, accompanied by a maid using a chaingun! - Arguably one of the earliest 3D doujin action games, though is more 2.5D - Despite its seemingly simplistic gameplay, has a deep and interesting mechanic that can keep you coming back for more due to said mechanic's arcady feel - Tell a heartwarming tale of 2 sisters. - easily one of my Top 3 doujin games not from Team Shanghai Alice.
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006 Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008