This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best game to play this Halloween?

#21Orestes417Posted 10/23/2013 1:30:39 PM
FEAR 3 is a horrible fear game and mediocre otherwise. the main redeeming feature would be the coop
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#22Tommy2GoGoPosted 10/23/2013 1:33:05 PM
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen.
#23KaiRyusakiPosted 10/23/2013 1:33:07 PM
xanthan1 posted...
KaiRyusaki posted...
Highly recommend Costume Quest. it's not spooky or anything but its full of halloween spirit

also, fear 3 sucks. bringing that up randomly cause fear 3 sucks.

When you say it sucks do you mean its a bad game, or just that its bad as a FEAR game? You know, like how Doom 3 is decent but a bad Doom game.

Very good question, i often thought fear 3 would end up just being a bad fear game.

no, it's a legitimately bad game, mouse controls are awful, and the engine doesnt seem that smooth (it does not run on the jupiter engine which Fear2 ran on, which to me seems like an amazing engine dont know why it wasnt popular)
#24cody4783Posted 10/23/2013 1:34:38 PM
Orestes417 posted...
FEAR 3 is a horrible fear game and mediocre otherwise. the main redeeming feature would be the coop

Playing it in co-op makes it a *good* game. Mechanically it's quite solid and fun to play, it's just got a pointless story in the background and they aren't even trying with scares anymore. So you might as well be playing co-op, and when you do it's a lot of fun.

Played it twice on the hardest difficulty in co-op so a friend and I could see both "sides" of the game.
---
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg