This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Skyrim as fun as YOU make it?

#61LoshadtPosted 10/23/2013 8:16:35 PM
arleas posted...
There's way more than "three" ways to play skyrim...I can't say they're all equally interesting, but there's way more than three anyway.

My description was a gross oversimplification, but to be fair I'm talking about more mainline approaches to playing the game because technically you can play ANY game a million different ways, even Beyond Two Souls. The point I'm trying to make is this: Skyrim is an incredibly shallow game, and it doesn't do anything that you couldn't find done infinitely better in another game.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#62machetemanPosted 10/23/2013 11:47:41 PM
gamefaqs strikes again...

judging from the posts in this thread Skyrim would be a 6/10...game is at least an 8/10.

Morrowind is a borefest compared to this game.
#63TimePharaohPosted 10/23/2013 11:51:53 PM
macheteman posted...
gamefaqs strikes again...

judging from the posts in this thread Skyrim would be a 6/10...game is at least an 8/10.

See kids, this is what an invalid opinion looks like.
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
#64NingishzidaPosted 10/24/2013 12:05:53 AM
macheteman posted...

if i had opinions like yours, i'd lobby to legalise euthanasia in my country.
#65Kosba_2142Posted 10/24/2013 12:39:03 AM
I modded and enjoyed Skyrim. Therefore its not a bad game. Is it the over-hyped GOTY people made it out to be when it first came out? Hellnaw. Its just people being stupid and setting extremely high expectations for a game, then following the bandwagon to say it sucks long afterwards.

People lack character.
---
CATS. That's about it honestly...
#66TimePharaohPosted 10/24/2013 12:39:45 AM
Kosba_2142 posted...
People lack character.

Yea, especially the one I couldn't make in Skyrim. Yikes.
---
#67NingishzidaPosted 10/24/2013 12:45:40 AM
Kosba_2142 posted...
People lack character.

Bethesduh lack character, TES is basically a scam - supply a soulless, skeletal framework, blitzkrieg market the shoddy engine as a game, dupe the masses into buying it, then they slave away modding it to finally turn it into an actual halfway playable game, and then take credit and get GOTY accolades for your excretion of dross by paying journalists under the table.
#68SUPER3METROIDXPosted 10/24/2013 12:56:32 AM
Skyrim is definitely the best Elder scrolls game to date, although morrowwind is a very close second. Oblivion however is horrible. I'd definitely say buy it and like every ES game, mods fix everything, plus there's a remake of morrowwind in skyrims engine being worked on so you'll get the 2 best elder scrolls games. Plus other mods like SkyRe, followers mods, and other overhauls really make it fun. It's not the GOTY it's hyped up to be (then again every GOTY is pretty much overhyped) but it's definitely a must buy.
#69TimePharaohPosted 10/24/2013 1:00:06 AM
Where do these peasants keep coming from? Quick someone get the broom
---
#70Ch3wyPosted 10/24/2013 4:47:05 AM
Ningishzida posted...
Kosba_2142 posted...
People lack character.

Bethesduh lack character, TES is basically a scam - supply a soulless, skeletal framework, blitzkrieg market the shoddy engine as a game, dupe the masses into buying it, then they slave away modding it to finally turn it into an actual halfway playable game, and then take credit and get GOTY accolades for your excretion of dross by paying journalists under the table.

Weird that the console versions are highly praised too, huh? The 360 version is ranked even higher than the PC version.

People that don't like it just don't have any taste.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.