This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a Game youd love to see developed

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Name a Game youd love to see developed
2 years ago#1
Me personally id love to see a solid and deep Bourne game. Does anyone remember when last consoles first released that game from high moon studios Bourne Conspiracy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXEAMRXCeEo

Id love to see a developer like Ubisoft Toronto or Montreal create a Deep Bournce game, with better combat, and deeper gameplay elements, also if they followed the books from Eric Van Lustbader and Robert Ludlum thatd make the game even better. I dont want a Mat Damon or Jeremy Renner lookalike in game.

Whats your One game youd like to see developed?
2 years ago#2
Monster Truck Madness 3

They never made one, they went straight to Evolution 4x4, and there is no way an SUV is as cool as a monster truck.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
2 years ago#3
Pokemon MMO for PC with all regions (and future regions as DLC).
---
"There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief."
2 years ago#4
Ya i dont know why pokemon isnt on pc,.. its weird.
2 years ago#5
A game that will never happen, Dungeon Keeper 3.
---
i5 2500 | 8Gb DDR3 | GTX 670 FTW | Asus P8 P67 | Intel 330 SSD | XFX 650W | Dell U2711
2 years ago#6
Superpowers 3!
---
Gaming. Mac. Pick one, not both. -HappyKhicken
2 years ago#7
Overlord 3. Though Id prefer they bring back spells akin to the first instead of 2.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
2 years ago#8
Now that I've thought of it in the other topic, I really do want to see Clive Barker's Cenobite Putt Putt Golf. It'd be somewhere between surreal and hilarious.

CS2, WC4 and HL3 also need to come out at some point for fanboy hilariousness.
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
2 years ago#9
Warcraft 4, if even just for the multiplayer and no story
2 years ago#10
I would love to see RoboRally - the Wizards of the Coast board game - come to PC, complete with full animation and ALL of the board game options, including modular board arrangement, ability to place the flags wherever you like, and ability to create your own boards. The game seems like it was totally created to work as a computer game, but one has never been made.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Name a Game youd love to see developed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived