This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I am sending out my card before Warranty is up. Intel 3000 can play what? lol

#1DARQ MXPosted 10/23/2013 11:43:16 AM
God this is gonna be tough but I got my xbox to hold me by until than with Batman Origins coming out this friday. lol

Anyway if this card takes like 3 weeks and I am sure I will have batman beaten by than. What games can I still play on this this sad on board Intel HD3000? Sounds like it would be like a AMD 4000/5000 ish card. am I right? so I should be able to play skyrim on low and you think I could play Bioshock infinite at the very least? haha

I should probably update my chipset too if that would matter to make some games run a tad bit better right? Never updated my mobo and its been 2 years this december.
---
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS
#2JonWood007Posted 10/23/2013 1:23:28 PM
That might be too weak even for that. Idk, it's borderline.

It's similar to an HD 5450, for reference.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | HD 5850 | 1 TB HDD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HDD | W7 | 1366x768
#3Nineteen99Posted 10/23/2013 1:31:14 PM
Try out some indie titles. FTL is always a good decision.
---
"There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief."
#4DARQ MX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 4:25:50 PM
Nineteen99 posted...

I'm sorry the most indie I will go is like Mobile games on mobile and games like Shadow Warrior/hard reset. I've never been a B movie fan well at least I like very very few Napoleon Dynamite might be the lowest I have gone haha, so I never cared for B games. Just my personal opinion. Indie is just like a starving artist or aspiring actor, hoping one day they will make it big with a good indie game or good B movie to the indie/b movie crowd.
---
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS
#5xanthan1Posted 10/23/2013 4:27:48 PM
DARQ MX posted...
Nineteen99 posted...

I'm sorry the most indie I will go is like Mobile games on mobile and games like Shadow Warrior/hard reset. I've never been a B movie fan well at least I like very very few Napoleon Dynamite might be the lowest I have gone haha, so I never cared for B games. Just my personal opinion. Indie is just like a starving artist or aspiring actor, hoping one day they will make it big with a good indie game or good B movie to the indie/b movie crowd.

Except FTL is a good game and ignoring all of them despite some being excellent is extremely stupid.
#6-CJF-Posted 10/23/2013 4:39:34 PM
You're missing out on a lot of quality games if you dismiss games just because they are indie.
#7wildog2006Posted 10/23/2013 5:46:59 PM
B-movie =/= B-game =/= Indie game

A B-movie can be hilarious (re: Sharknado). A B-game is usually just bad. Indie games can be great. FTL, SPAZ, Terraria, Don't Starve are all great Indie games. If you refuse to play them just because they're Indie, you're just being ignorant.
---
Insert generic offensive/slightly racist/holier than thou/fanboy/douchebag/elitist comment here.
#8Kokuei05Posted 10/23/2013 9:05:21 PM
Think of it as a vacation from gamefaqs. Go.
---
Girls are scary.
#9DARQ MX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 12:21:00 AM
wildog2006 posted...

A B-movie can be hilarious (re: Sharknado). A B-game is usually just bad. Indie games can be great. FTL, SPAZ, Terraria, Don't Starve are all great Indie games. If you refuse to play them just because they're Indie, you're just being ignorant.

It has nothing to do with ignorance at all. It has to do with what my opinion is on a particular budget of quality expected for a gaming platform. If anything it is ignorant of you to call someone ignorant because they don't want to play mobile style games on their pc. If anything, I am just being more closed minded about it. Not ignorant.
---
#10nameless0101Posted 10/24/2013 4:19:35 AM
DARQ MX posted...
wildog2006 posted...

It has nothing to do with ignorance at all. It has to do with what my opinion is on a particular budget of quality expected for a gaming platform. If anything it is ignorant of you to call someone ignorant because they don't want to play mobile style games on their pc. If anything, I am just being more closed minded about it. Not ignorant.

It's pretty ignorant to call indie games "mobile style" just because they aren't graphically as good as AAA titles doesn't mean that their gameplay isn't just as in depth as AAA games.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag DeludedFool
PSN Name also DeludedFool