This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm still a bit concerned over my GPU Temps. Would like to make sure.

#11_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 10/24/2013 4:25:02 AM(edited)
I also like smaller cases, but to be honest, if they are for a gaming build then airflow should still remain a priority and concern for you. Because of that , I think there are other cases with similar dimensions that are much better for your purposes. I mean, you are getting a 20 degree increase in heat because of the case. That is generally unacceptable. Micro case or not.

I think temperatures of under 90 degrees are probably still ok. Though I would personally do something about it. Especially when ambient temperatures rise in summer

---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#12AshWilliams78(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 12:09:59 PM
I managed to bring the 85*C down to 77*C by switching 2 of my exhaust fans to intake fans.

Ran Heaven 4.0 for 45 Min and it stayed steady at 77*C. Still a bit warm but I guess it's better then nothing. Still considering if I should just switch it for the Prodigy since that has side vents.
---
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this?
This is my BOOMSTICK!
#13BogePosted 10/24/2013 1:53:53 PM
Bomasa posted...
If you are handy with some tools you can modify the left side panel for more air flow

That's what I'd look into doing. Maybe attach a fan to the side if it would fit.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#14daemon_danPosted 10/24/2013 1:56:56 PM
AshWilliams78 posted...
I managed to bring the 85*C down to 77*C by switching 2 of my exhaust fans to intake fans.

Ran Heaven 4.0 for 45 Min and it stayed steady at 77*C. Still a bit warm but I guess it's better then nothing. Still considering if I should just switch it for the Prodigy since that has side vents.

77 running a benchmark is much better, and you should be fine running it like that for quite a bit. Though the Prodigy might be better.
---
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride