This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Asus T100

#1nhatPosted 10/23/2013 8:53:30 PM
So got my Asus T100 today. Never had a window tablet before and been looking for a hybrid so thought this was a reasonably priced tablet/laptop machine that runs on the new Atom Baytrail. I thought the experience of using win8 won't be as good as droid or ios but surprisingly it didn't took me to get used to and really enjoying it.

The keyboard is nice and weighted and the keyboard keys are nicely spaced so it's usable. I'll have to say my only complaint is the touchpad, it isn't very responsive but luckily the touch screen is.
---
PSO- 09
#2zerooo0Posted 10/23/2013 9:08:40 PM(edited)
How are the speakers of it? I listen to a lot of music on my laptops through both speakers & headphones.

How is the the screen of it?

Also for portability reasons yay or nay? Good College hybrid to take to class and just take notes on it? Also how does it feel on the lap?

Would you recommend a buy for a College student?
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#3nhat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 7:41:56 PM
zerooo0 posted...
How are the speakers of it? I listen to a lot of music on my laptops through both speakers & headphones.

How is the the screen of it?

Also for portability reasons yay or nay? Good College hybrid to take to class and just take notes on it? Also how does it feel on the lap?

Would you recommend a buy for a College student?

I'm not much of a music person and most of my listening is when I'm in the car but from my point of view it's your typical tablet sound quality.

This device is very easy to carry around and can easily adjust to any situation. If I'm taking notes in class, I'll get a ultrabook so you'll get a bigger keyboard though I'm typing pretty fast on this keyboard too but took some time to get used to.

I would recommend this type of device to someone who use a tablet daily but want an optional keyboard dock to easily convert it to a laptop or a stand to keep the tablet up. Also running x86 windows is a huge plus and since you can run windows x86 you can run bluestacks for android apps too.
---
PSO- 09
#4HolyLightShinePosted 10/24/2013 8:10:38 PM
how does it do for pdfs?

can it run this one without any lag whatsoever?

https://archive.org/details/masterschoolofmo01jona
#5HolyLightShinePosted 10/25/2013 6:38:23 AM
bump
#6nhat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 7:01:28 AM
HolyLightShine posted...
how does it do for pdfs?

can it run this one without any lag whatsoever?

https://archive.org/details/masterschoolofmo01jona

Yea it ran it without no lag but than again pdfs aren't exactly cpu intensive.
---
PSO- 09