This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition $15 (+more)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition $15 (+more)
2 years ago#1
http://www.amazon.com/Castlevania-Shadow-Ultimate-Edition-Online/dp/B00EHZRW14/

And Walking Dead $6/400 Days $1.25
Max Payne Complete $10
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
(edited by TimePharaoh)
2 years ago#2
How does LoS compare to previous Castlevania titles? Because my favorite one was Super Castlevania IV on the SNES.
---
http://i.imgur.com/r9pppzV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BcGVG.gif
2 years ago#3
I enjoy everything you do. Whether it's posting deals or trolling. You're my fav.

Although that GFWL topic was a bit weak.
---
How many emotions is people?
2 years ago#4
Jprime666 posted...
I enjoy everything you do. Whether it's posting deals or trolling. You're my fav.

Although that GFWL topic was a bit weak.

If you're trying to get into my pants

it's working.

Also Dead Pixels code LXPCT-RP9AL-X6H7W
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
2 years ago#5
thx for code, is lords of shadow as good as castlevania 3, rondo of blood or symphony of the night.
---
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!
2 years ago#6
MrMonkhouse posted...
How does LoS compare to previous Castlevania titles? Because my favorite one was Super Castlevania IV on the SNES.

saltedham posted...
thx for code, is lords of shadow as good as castlevania 3, rondo of blood or symphony of the night.

It's a God of War knock-off, with some Dante's Inferno and Shadow of the Colossus thrown in. Make of that what you will.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
2 years ago#7
its more god of war than castelavnia.. still, it is an enjoyable game.
---
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
2 years ago#8
SnipeStar posted...
its more god of war than castelavnia.. still, it is an enjoyable game.

This. It's god of war with simpler combat, less enemy variety and less gore.

It's kind of a poor mans god of war, it's still a pretty good game though.

Might as well forget that it has castlevania in the title though, it's nothing like a castlevania.
---
2 years ago#9
God of War did not invent the genre...

thanks for the heads up, this was on my wishlist I'm seriously debating it at this price.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
2 years ago#10
Killah Priest posted...
God of War did not invent the genre...

thanks for the heads up, this was on my wishlist I'm seriously debating it at this price.

You're right, but LoS plays almost exactly like GoW. DMC feels different than ninja gaiden, which feels different than GoW, but LoS plays exactly like GoW. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, but it is a clone.

DMC1 popularized the modern style flashy style of hack and slash. Of course there were 3d brawlers before that and then there was the 2d beat em ups.
---
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition $15 (+more)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived