This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jesus... am I so out of touch, or is gaming up its own arse lately? -_- (Gender)

#21Knight2520Posted 10/24/2013 9:02:55 AM(edited)
Seanirl posted...

I looked up the Bechdel Test. Basically it's some narcissistic feminist nonsense where it appears to purposefully select unreasonable criteria to create a test that is designed to fail, so they can support certain conspiracy theories the test was intended to support.

I mean honestly... you could make a test like that for anything.

Wikipedia says this about the Bechdel test:

1: It has to have at least two women in it,
2: who talk to each other,
3: about something besides a man.

Have there been some other additions or stipulations?self-immolation posted...
as a tangent, it applies to women in the industry. anyone in a cs program would know that there are barely any girls. ignoring the foreign girls from china who head back to their home country after graduation, out of a class of fifty, there are at most 5 girls in any cs major course.

In my class, in our junior year, there is one girl out of about 10 of us left. And she is indeed from China, taking a double major. I've stopped mentioning my major, since all I get are wide-eyed stares from people, except the engineering majors.
---
If AMD goes down Intel might safely release i9 for $300 and i7 for $200 and i5 for $100 and i3 for free. - su27Chaos<
#22LoshadtPosted 10/24/2013 9:00:38 AM
I think it's worth noting that the only people who give a remote f*** about what these people have to say about their games aren't making games worth playing in the first place.

I just wish everyone would ignore this growing fad of social justice warriors, because it won't take long for them to get a new hobby after they stop having such an easy source of attention and validation for their idiotic opinions.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.