This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thank god. The Stanley Parable won't be racist anymore.

#11Ch3wyPosted 10/24/2013 9:21:49 AM
I'm gonna send him an email saying I think portraying the white man as an evil-doer in these pictures is racist.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#12SinisterSlayPosted 10/24/2013 9:23:19 AM
Ch3wy posted...
I'm gonna send him an email saying I think portraying the white man as an evil-doer in these pictures is racist.

Agreed, also it's sexist, it should be a women lighting a white child on fire.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#13xBrokenxHaloxPosted 10/24/2013 9:23:44 AM
Everything is racist.

Everything is sexist.

Everything.
---
El Psy Congroo
#14HydroCannabinolPosted 10/24/2013 9:23:57 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
Ch3wy posted...

Agreed, also it's sexist, it should be a black women lighting a white child on fire.

FTFY
---
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#15Ch3wyPosted 10/24/2013 9:26:56 AM
I will only be satisfied when it's a black woman setting a Mexican transsexual on fire.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#16ThePCElitistPosted 10/24/2013 9:26:58 AM
xBrokenxHalox posted...
Everything is racist.

Everything is sexist.

Everything.

According to the State of California this post causes cancer.
---
When I'm Miqo'te
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3LGf9SSWrU
#17SinisterSlayPosted 10/24/2013 9:27:53 AM
HydroCannabinol posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Ch3wy posted...

Agreed, also it's sexist, it should be a black women lighting a white child on fire.

FTFY

No that's racist, that implies all black women are evil pyromaniacs
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#18Bikes-Posted 10/24/2013 9:45:59 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
HydroCannabinol posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Ch3wy posted...

FTFY

No that's racist, that implies all black women are evil pyromaniacs

In that case it should be a sludge monster, no one gives a s*** about sludge monsters.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#19LoshadtPosted 10/24/2013 9:52:21 AM
Bikes- posted...
In that case it should be a sludge monster, no one gives a s*** about sludge monsters.

Bigots like you disgust me, some of my best friends are sludge non-humans.

On a more serious note, the incineration of white children is far more acceptable because they were probably descendants of slave owners and/or Hitler, or might be slaver owners or Hitler themselves.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#20Incendia_IntusPosted 10/24/2013 9:58:55 AM
I'm so sick of every race that isn't white and every gender that isn't male complaining about **** and saying it's racism or gender racism. I don't go around complaining about crap that happens to white men in media, or life, for that matter. We're all people, and that's all we should be defined as. Everyone needs to stop acting so entitled and thinking that just because their skin is a different color or they have different genitals means they have different rights. I don't support actual racism, but this kind of **** really pisses me off.
---
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz| Phantek PH-TC14PE| EVGA GTX 580 | G.SKILL Sniper 8GB | OCZ Vertex 2 40GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | HAF 912 | HX750 750W