This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thank god. The Stanley Parable won't be racist anymore.

#31LUMEIIPosted 10/24/2013 10:15:42 AM
Did you know the Fire Temple music in Ocarina of Time was changed to appease offended Muslims?
---
Lalalalalalalalalala, ooh
#32El_ZaggyPosted 10/24/2013 10:20:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 10:20:28 AM
LUMEII posted...
Did you know the Fire Temple music in Ocarina of Time was changed to appease offended Muslims?

Yep. I liked the original version with the chanting.
#34xanthan1Posted 10/24/2013 10:36:57 AM(edited)
El_Zaggy posted...
Osteoporozis posted...
Murder of a minority is immediately a hate crime. Didn't everyone know that by now?
So is pointing out that a person belongs to said minority using words that people within the minority use to describe eachother. Or pointing out that a person belongs to a minority in general.

So a black guy can say yo nig** to another black guy without being treated as racist but a withe guy would ? Thats quite racist.

You also almost never hear about someone calling a guy a cracker, wetback, whatever the racist term for an Asian is, or other racist names for other races. Political Correctness gone horrible wrong, racism against one race being treated as much worse, which in turn means they're treated differently then others, thus applying a bit of racism in the other direction, where people feel offended for them despite most who do this would not give a crack if it was a racist name for another race.

Is it racist if people try too hard NOT to be racist but only towards one race?
#35GamersTavernPosted 10/24/2013 10:42:27 AM
What would Uncle Ruckus say about this?
---
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow
#36SinisterSlayPosted 10/24/2013 10:43:32 AM
Ch3wy posted...
I will only be satisfied when it's a black woman setting a Mexican transsexual on fire.

This is the best solution to this.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#37Knight2520Posted 10/24/2013 10:45:52 AM
xanthan1 posted...
You also almost never hear about someone calling a guy a cracker, wetback, whatever the racist term for an Asian is, or other racist names for other races.

Here's where you're wrong.
---
If AMD goes down Intel might safely release i9 for $300 and i7 for $200 and i5 for $100 and i3 for free. - su27Chaos<
#38Love_Me_SexyPosted 10/24/2013 10:52:46 AM
That Oliver Cambell guy is a stooge. There is nothing racist about that. At all.
Oliver Cambell is a racist for thinking about it in a racist way, it shows what he really thinks.
---
PS4 preordered! X1 Day 1 preordered!
PC Wishlist: 27" IPS, MB/RAM/CPU/GPU/PSU, 4TB HDD, KB
#39blade6321Posted 10/24/2013 10:58:58 AM
xanthan1 posted...

Is it racist if people try too hard NOT to be racist but only towards one race?

Positive discrimination is the term FYI.
---
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044407572/
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#40HanfengLinPosted 10/24/2013 11:00:27 AM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
LUMEII posted...

Yep. I liked the original version with the chanting.

Oh god. It added like 1000x more atmosphere.

Who the hell cares if somebody is offended. That is like a peanut allergy. I'm sorry, I'm going to rub these peanuts on my SACK while I watch you not get to do the same thanks to your allergy.