This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How the heck do I uninstall Warface?

#1TheBlueDeathPosted 10/24/2013 10:49:50 AM
I'm pretty sure I downloaded and installed it during this crappy web interface, yet I can't find it anywhere.

If it didn't have this web interface, I'd probably keep it around.

Decided I'd just settle for battlefield instead of trying to grind it out with Warface but honestly, can't find the damn thing to delete it.

It's definitely got solid gunplay in it though and the community was nice.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#2TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 11:34:07 AM
I think I might be the only person playing this.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#3VIP_TimePosted 10/24/2013 11:59:37 AM
Not sure what browser you use, but I had to use Chrome to play the game and it installs some crappy extension called GFACE Experience Plugin (version 0.38.0!) so you can uninstall that....

Now, for the actual game..

C:\ProgramData\GFACE

Change C: to whatever you're using. If you don't see the warface folder to delete in there, open installLocation.txt in the same folder and it'll say where the game installed to.
#4YoungAdultLinkPosted 10/24/2013 12:23:37 PM
I found it to be pretty fun, though my issue was that you'd get in a lobby and have to wait 5-10 minutes for the host to finally launch, despite having 4 or more people waiting.

So then I just went back to putting too much time into SF4.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya