This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"PC has no games!!11"

#1ZeroRaiderPosted 10/24/2013 1:44:16 PM
Meanwhile, in reality...

The PC has more games in the first four letters of the alphabet than the entire Xbox 360 platform, if you look at how many games are listed for both platforms here on GameFAQs.
#2Tyranius2Posted 10/24/2013 1:45:25 PM
Why tell us what we already know? Create this same topic in the console boards and close this one.
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tyranius&show=0&order=4
Recently retired from Anime =[
#3-CJF-Posted 10/24/2013 1:45:48 PM
To be fair, you can't really compare the two since consoles stop development after 4-10 years and PC is consistent from generation to generation. PC has games from over 30 years ago dating back to the 1980's.
#4KenimaticPosted 10/24/2013 1:45:49 PM
We have a lot of game, I'm just finding it difficult to find a good MMO now.
#5clowningPosted 10/24/2013 1:46:39 PM
Kenimatic posted...
good MMO

Oxymoron.
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
#6ShadowThaReaperPosted 10/24/2013 1:48:00 PM
-CJF- posted...
To be fair, you can't really compare the two since consoles stop development after 4-10 years and PC is consistent from generation to generation.

You're saying that you can't compare them because the PC is backwards compatible? That makes no sense.

Sounds like you want to throw tons of PC games out of the argument to make consoles look better.
#7BogePosted 10/24/2013 1:48:41 PM
-CJF- posted...
To be fair, you can't really compare the two since consoles stop development after 4-10 years and PC is consistent from generation to generation. PC has games from over 30 years ago dating back to the 1980's.

Yet console gamers insist on claiming that console gaming is better. 30 years of gaming is a heck of an advantage over 8. Point PCs!!
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#8Hi CPosted 10/24/2013 1:49:56 PM
Kenimatic posted...
We have a lot of game, I'm just finding it difficult to find a good MMO now.

They don't exist anymore. Too "niche" for the boards of directors to green light. Must make more cash shop grinders and theme park WoW clones.
---
You'll be my John G.
#9-CJF-Posted 10/24/2013 1:54:31 PM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
-CJF- posted...
To be fair, you can't really compare the two since consoles stop development after 4-10 years and PC is consistent from generation to generation.

You're saying that you can't compare them because the PC is backwards compatible? That makes no sense.

Sounds like you want to throw tons of PC games out of the argument to make consoles look better.

I hardly ever game on consoles anymore, it's just pointless to compare a platform that has been releasing games for over 30 years which stays consistent to consoles, which come and go every generation.

I'm sure when people say "PC has no games" they are referring to the current generation and not dos games from 1985. I'm not saying they're right btw, PC has plenty of current gen games and having complete backwards compatibility is definitely a huge pro of PC gaming.
#10lionheart5656Posted 10/24/2013 1:58:03 PM
-CJF- posted...

That's exactly why you would compare the two.

Every iteration of consoles wipes out another generation of games.

Improvements in PC does no such thing.

That's like arguing that the prosecution shouldn't be able to show the judge the murder weapon because it's going to make the defendant look guilty even though he is guilty.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.