This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What can I do to help PC gaming?

#11SteamsterPosted 10/24/2013 8:36:35 PM(edited)
Last Grand MageX2 posted...

Tag this guy as "master race." He's a gimmick/joke poster, nothing special. And to be clear, I'm speaking from numerous experiences with his posts, not just this thread.
#12DerPancakePosted 10/24/2013 8:37:04 PM
JKatarn posted...
First, I'd get a rig that isn't borderline peasant quality before worrying about the state of PC gaming.

an I5 with 8GB of RAM, 2 2TB of space and a 7850 is peasant quality now? Sure, it's fairly standard, but it's leagues better than your average PC out there - some people don't spend every extra cent/moment of spare time on PC gaming you know - they have lives.

But they don't have money.
---
Megagunstarman
you do know that the ps4 has ddr5 ram right? with the speed that the ps4s ram downloads at it would only take a few seconds to download killzone
#13Last Grand MageX2Posted 10/24/2013 8:40:29 PM
Steamster posted...

Tag this guy as "master race." He's a gimmick/joke poster, nothing special. And to be clear, I'm speaking from numerous experiences with his posts, not just this thread.

Nothing gives me greater joy than to hear from my fans.
---
I try, but not very hard, product of my generation-snoochtonooch
#14DerPancakePosted 10/24/2013 8:44:14 PM(edited)
Steamster posted...

Let them be, they are just jealous they don't have master race PC's like us.
---
i7-4770k 4.6ghz | SLI EVGA GTX 770 4GB | 8 GB RAM | ASUS Sabertooth Z87 | CM Storm Enforcer
#15Pepys Monster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 11:58:46 PM
First, I'd get a rig that isn't borderline peasant quality before worrying about the state of PC gaming.

I'm deployed. There was no point in me upgrading right before I left. When I get home, I'm getting a GTX 880.
---
i5-3570K @ 3.4GHz | Radeon 7850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 1866 | ASRock Z77 | Intel 330 240GB | 2x2TB HDDs | Antec 650W 80+ Platinum | Windows 7 | Asus Xonar DX
#16ajko000Posted 10/25/2013 12:01:09 AM
To be quite honest?

Go bomb Microsoft, brainwash Sony, and force Nintendo into slave labor making their IPs for us PC gamers with much better graphics and features, because GabeN knows they can't get proper control down for the life of them.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8X_Ot0k4XJc
#17lionheart5656Posted 10/25/2013 12:03:58 AM
DerPancake posted...
Steamster posted...

Let them be, they are just jealous they don't have master race PC's like us.

What are you even talking about Peasant?

You can talk when you have a graphics card that isn't made from straw and mud like most peasant dwellings.

TITAN or gtfo.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#18Bellum_SacrumPosted 10/25/2013 12:44:33 AM(edited)
Make a company that makes PC exclusives and then somehow doesn't go multiplat or generate income through other means.

It is the games that count, not how upscaled or buttery you make them.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#19LostHisHardcorePosted 10/25/2013 1:04:10 AM
Buy AMD TC
---
"What we've got here is a failure to communicate!"
"I'm you, I'm your shadow!"
#20johnny_payPosted 10/25/2013 1:04:12 AM
You have to get 40 million people into PC gaming so that gaben can claim more people are using steam than either Xbox or PlayStation.