This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Call of Duty Ghosts will be the #1 PC game this season?

#11xBrokenxHaloxPosted 10/25/2013 9:59:47 AM
jake-sf posted...
Either of those being anywhere near the top is such a terrible, terrible thing.

Call me back in 10 years when those series are ******* dead already and the good kind of MP FPS comes back.

Why do we even talk about such irrelevant **** around here?

Yeah talking about video games! How irrelevant. Rate my build!
---
El Psy Congroo
#12KabtheMentatPosted 10/25/2013 10:02:05 AM
xBrokenxHalox posted...
jake-sf posted...
Either of those being anywhere near the top is such a terrible, terrible thing.

Call me back in 10 years when those series are ******* dead already and the good kind of MP FPS comes back.

Why do we even talk about such irrelevant **** around here?

Yeah talking about video games! How irrelevant. Rate my build!

Well, to be fair PC gamers don't actually play video games. That's too casual.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
#13Orestes417Posted 10/25/2013 10:28:12 AM(edited)
CoD's more of a console phenomenon now. Especially after how the last two have performed playerbase wise. Sorta wish they'd just drop the PC port altogether because a game without players is useless. What good are half a million cool modes if like 5 guys glance at them before going to TDM or Domination?

On an unrelated note, anyone who's seen the snow level they showed get a strong case of deja vu for Bad Company 2?

---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#14MasterDonGeroPosted 10/25/2013 10:38:39 AM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
People always hate on COD. I don't get it. If you don't like it, cool, but don't come in other's topics and just trash it.

Uh, the topic is meant to debate whether or not Ghost will be the most popular PC game this season. How can you do so without both sides of the argument giving their opinion?
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
#15Carbon_DeoxxysPosted 10/25/2013 11:10:28 AM
KtuluheroII posted...
The majority of CoD players are on consoles. It's not going to be as big as you think on PC.