This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alienware encouraging console peasants to join the PC master race

#1Dirk85UKPosted 10/25/2013 1:00:47 PM
Alienware Offering $200 for Old Game Consoles with PC Purchase

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/24/alienware-offering-200-for-old-game-consoles-with-pc-purchase
---
i5 2500 | 8Gb DDR3 | GTX 670 FTW | Asus P8 P67 | Intel 330 SSD | XFX 650W | Dell U2711
#2LoshadtPosted 10/25/2013 1:03:55 PM
What an amazing deal, surely that will offset the exorbitant price they charge. Though you get what you pay for, since a lot of their "gaming PCs" have 16GB of RAM, that's double the graphics of the PS4.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#3DerPancakePosted 10/25/2013 1:07:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4StingyrayPosted 10/25/2013 1:10:28 PM
DerPancake posted...
PCs aren't meant for gaming. They are meant for spreadsheets and word documents at work. I'm not going to spend 8 hours in front of a computer at work and come home and spend another several hours on a PC playing video games. I play my console to GET AWAY from my PC. And PC's suck anyway. Apple macs are superior. Fact.

Chinchillas!
---
Gaming. Mac. Pick one, not both. -HappyKhicken
#5SinisterSlayPosted 10/25/2013 1:11:32 PM
DerPancake posted...
PCs aren't meant for gaming. They are meant for spreadsheets and word documents at work. I'm not going to spend 8 hours in front of a computer at work and come home and spend another several hours on a PC playing video games. I play my console to GET AWAY from my PC. And PC's suck anyway. Apple macs are superior. Fact.

They were only superior before they switched to OSX and it's BSD base.

Back then, they were the masters of stability.
/sarcasm.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#6halomonkey1_3_5Posted 10/25/2013 1:25:58 PM
DerPancake posted...

http://i.imgur.com/BjFTp.jpg
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#7seabass95Posted 10/25/2013 1:35:27 PM
DerPancake posted...

Just get out
#8KabtheMentatPosted 10/25/2013 1:43:14 PM
DerPancake posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5A8vQx5pCU
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson